This Marine Life Rafts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Marine Life Rafts market.
Marine Life Rafts Market: Introduction
Marine life rafts are small inflatable rescue boats designed to keep distressed passengers afloat. These small sized rafts are carried within larger ships and boats, deployed immediately whenever an emergency arises. Some of the marine life rafts, also known as rigid life rafts, are usually pressurized and contained within airtight canisters, conveniently placed at the outer deck of the ship, which aids in easy and faster deployment of the life rafts. Owing to tighter regulations formed over the years for the purpose of improving marine safety, life rafts are a common fixture on ships and boats. Its penetration rate is anticipated to improve in the upcoming years by increasing the minimum number of marine life rafts to be present in the ships. SOLAS or International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea is the prime regulatory body and treaty governing the usage of marine life rafts on ships and boats. The prime functional requirements of a marine life rafts include being able to withstand extreme weather conditions, be able to absorb impact loads, carry minimum rescue equipment as well as food and among others.
Marine Life Rafts Market Dynamics
The primary factor responsible for driving the marine life rafts market is growth witnessed in maritime transport or seaborne trade wherein large volume of goods take it to the sea for transportation purposes. The shipbuilding industry is also on the rise around the globe which thereby contributes to the growth of the marine life rafts market in the forecast period. The market of marine life rafts is also aided by the growth witnessed in the fishing industry wherein large boats and dispatched for fishing purposes. Marine tourism is also another area which has grown considerably over the past few years especially in the Mediterranean and Asia Pacific region prompting higher requirements of marine life rafts which thereby helps in the overall growth of the market.
Though the manufacturers of marine life rafts do not fall under the category of large revenue generating players, they are keen in continuously developing the product to improve its lifespan, passenger holding capacity and reliability. Shortcomings noticed in product differentiation within the major players has led to the development various innovations such as large capacity, self-propelled life rafts.
Marine Life Rafts Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of the geographical reach of the marine life rafts market, it can be said that economies with larger coastlines are expected to have a larger market share. The market in the landlocked economies will be lesser but may rely on marine transport within the inner waterways such as rivers. The market for marine life rafts in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated for a healthy growth in the forecast period due to growing marine industry and transportation. This factor is also true for the Middle East and Africa region as well, in particular the Middle East region owing to improvements witnessed in its maritime cargo industry. The North American market is also anticipated for a positive growth due to tighter regulations placed around the mandatory instalment of such rescue equipment on board the ships and boats. Influx witnessed in the coastal tourism of the European region is anticipated to strengthen the growth of the marine life rafts market on a longer run in the future.
Marine Life Rafts Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the major players in the Global Marine Life Rafts market, identified in the value chain include:
- Survitec Group
- Safety Marine Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Compass Inflatables Ltd.
- Shanghai Star Rubber Products Co., Ltd.
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
- Revere Survival Inc.
- Seago Yachting Ltd.
- Plastimo SAS
- Winslow LifeRaft Company
- Switlik Inc.
- Galvanisers India
- Jiaxing Rongsheng Lifesaving Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Zodiac Nautic
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Marine Life Rafts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Marine Life Rafts Market: Segmentation
By Capacity, the market can be segmented as:
- Less than 3 persons
- 3 to 6 persons
- More than 6 persons
By Type, the market can be segmented as:
- Single Tube Life Raft
- Multi tube Life Raft
By Packing Type, the market can be segmented as:
- Hard Packing
- Canister Packing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Marine Life Rafts Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Marine Life Rafts Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Marine Life Rafts Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Marine Life Rafts Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.