This Natural Cosmetic Color market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Natural Cosmetic Color market.
Natural Cosmetic Color Market- Introduction
Growth in the natural products industry has led to the increasing consumer interest towards natural ingredients in food, cosmetic, and personal care products. Natural cosmetic colors are usually made using pigments found in plants, vegetables, and fruits. Products such as beet, red cabbage, beta carotene, grape juice, hibiscus fruit extract are some of the sources used for natural cosmetic color.
The natural and organic colors are available in liquid, powder, paste, and powder blend formats with option for customization. Colorant from natural sources such as insects, plants, and algae are also finding wide application in natural cosmetic products. Manufacturers in the natural cosmetic color market are also focusing on including natural colorant listed and approved by regulatory body in a particular country.
Natural Cosmetic Color Market- Notable Highlights
Leading players in the natural cosmetic color market are Loreal S.A, HARBOR S.p.A, NUXE LABORATORY, Avon Products, Inc., Oriflame Cosmetics AG, Conatural, 100% PURE, Weleda, LVMH Group, Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, Estée Lauder, Beiersdorf AG (Florena Cosmetic GmbH), and AVEDA CORP. Notable developments in competitive landscape of natural cosmetic color market include,
- South Korea’s Ministry of Food and Drug Safety has issued draft amendments to regulation on natural and organic cosmetic standards. The draft notice changes name of regulation to ‘Regulation of natural cosmetics standard’. The draft also includes new standards on raw materials to be used in natural cosmetic products along with standards for labeling and advertising.
- Oliveda International has announced its entrance in the US market with the launch of US Oliveda Online, featuring variety of top-selling products by the company. The company is also providing promotional offers and discounts on various products.
Natural Cosmetic Color Market Dynamics
Increasing Demand for Natural and Organic Cosmetic Products Driving Natural Cosmetic Color Market Growth
Increasing awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of natural cosmetics is driving the demand for natural beauty products. In response to growing customer demand for natural cosmetics, manufacturers are increasingly focusing on using colorants derived from natural sources such as plants, fruits, and vegetables. Growing interest in chemical-free cosmetic products, and rising standard of living, especially in developing economies are fueling demand for natural cosmetic products. Moreover, the trend of green cosmetics is also leading to the development of new cosmetic products using natural ingredients.
With lipstick as most widely used cosmetic product, manufacturers are focusing on producing natural lipstick using natural colorant and pigments derived from fruits, roots, seeds, and leaves, thereby, providing range of colors. Plum, beetroot, grapes, blueberry are some of the common sources used for natural cosmetic color in lipstick. In recent years, fruit pigments have gained traction as natural cosmetic color in addition to the antioxidants and vitamins found in fruit pigments.
Manufacturers Focusing on Extraction and Preservation of Active ingredients in Natural Cosmetic Colors
Manufacturers offering natural cosmetic products are increasingly focusing on extraction, and handling of natural colors using novel techniques such as microwave assisted extraction and ultrasonic assisted extraction. Along with adding natural color in cosmetic product, using technology to preserve active ingredients suitable for skincare in colorants is also one of the focus areas of manufacturers in natural cosmetic color market.
Improvement in the texture of the cosmetics using natural pigments and colors without using toxic substance and chemicals is also gaining traction in the natural cosmetic product market. Moreover, incorporation of modern technologies to cope with the safety concerns of natural colorants is also being focused on by manufacturers and researchers.
Regulations on Natural Color Additives in Cosmetics to Hamper Natural Cosmetic Color Market
Regulations on use of natural colors and pigments in the cosmetic products are challenging the growth of natural cosmetic color market. Regulatory bodies worldwide have approved list of natural and organic colors that can be used in cosmetics and personal care products. For instance, the FDA has the list of approved natural colorants for use in the cosmetics and personal care products. The natural colors are also restricted on basis of quantity and way in which these colors can be used in various natural cosmetic products.
Moreover, significant risk of adulteration of natural colors, ranging from misuse of term natural on product label to cases of chemical and microbial contamination from sources of raw materials. This is also leading to some stringent regulations and safety standards to address issues in all stages including extracting, processing, and application of colors in natural cosmetics derived from natural sources.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Natural Cosmetic Color Market Segments
- Natural Cosmetic Color Market Dynamics
- Natural Cosmetic Color Market Size
- Natural Cosmetic Color Market Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Natural Cosmetic Color Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Natural Cosmetic Color Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing in Natural Cosmetic Color Market
- Value Chain Analysis of the Natural Cosmetic Color Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report on the natural cosmetic color market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness on the natural cosmetic color market. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on natural cosmetic color market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Natural Cosmetic Color Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Natural Cosmetic Color Market Segmentation
Based on the application, the natural cosmetic color market is segmented into
Based on the sales channel, the natural cosmetic color market is segmented into
- Online Stores
- Specialty Store
- Club Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the natural cosmetic color market in the industry
- In-depth natural cosmetic color market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected natural cosmetic color market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the natural cosmetic color market
- Competitive landscape of the natural cosmetic color market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the natural cosmetic color market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on natural cosmetic color market performance
- Must-have information for natural cosmetic color market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Natural Cosmetic Color Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Natural Cosmetic Color Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Natural Cosmetic Color Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Natural Cosmetic Color Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.