Natural Source Vitamin E Market Outlook
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required by the human body as an antioxidant. It is obtained from food products that humans consume on a daily basis. But the changing diets of the people has resulted in the deficiency of Vitamin E in the body as Vitamin E is naturally present in the food products that are high in fat which people tend to avoid. The deficiency in Vitamin E increases the risk of degenerative diseases. This has led to the increased demand of natural source vitamin E in the market. Also, the natural source vitamin E is better absorbed by the body as compared to the synthetic vitamin E. Also, the research activities have shown that consumption of natural source vitamin E in a higher quantity is actually good for the human health and has no side effects.
The natural source vitamin E is obtained from natural sources such as crops and oilseeds. Thus, the availability of these sources is a problem for the manufacturers of natural source vitamin E. Also, the price of the natural source vitamin E is very high in the market and thus the end users prefer using synthetic vitamin E in the manufacturing of the products instead of natural source vitamin E.
Demand for Tocopherols to Increase in the Upcoming Years as Compared to the Tocotrienols Globally
Tocopherols and tocotrienols are the fractionated form of natural source vitamin E that is available in the market. The use of tocopherols in the market is high as compared to that of tocotrienols. This is because the use of tocopherols in a variety of applications has increased its demand. Also, tocotrienols is not easily absorbed by the body and thus it cannot be distributed to all the cell equally. This has led to the use of tocotrienols more in cosmetics and personal care products. But the use of natural source vitamin E is the highest in the dietary supplements. It is also used in food and beverages such as functional dairy products. The tocopherol component of natural source vitamin E is used in these.
Natural Source Vitamin E Market: Key Developments
In 2015, Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) launched two new products under the Novatol brand, Sunflower 5-67 Vitamin E and Sunflower Vitamin E Succinate. Both the products are natural source vitamin E and are extracted from non-GMO sunflower oil.
Natural Source Vitamin E Market: Regional Analysis
Natural source vitamin E is already popular in North America and Europe. The demand for external supplements is high in these regions as health awareness among the consumers is high here. But the demand for natural source vitamin E is expected to experience high growth in the Asia Pacific region. The increasing disposable income and consumer awareness in the Asia Pacific region are few of the factors that will result in its increased demand of natural source vitamin E in this region.
Natural Source Vitamin E Market: Key Participants
The key participants for the natural source vitamin E market are:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Fairchem Speciality Limited
- Organic Technologies
- Xi'an Healthful Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- BASF SE
- Now Foods
- Davos Life Science Pte Ltd.
- Elementa Food Ingredients
- Eisai Food & Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Beijing Gingko Group Co. Ltd.
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd.
- Wilmar Spring Fruit Nutrition Products Co. Ltd.
- Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Worldbestve Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- SourceOne Global Partners
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the natural source vitamin E market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, product type and application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Natural Source Vitamin E Market Segments
- Natural Source Vitamin E Market Dynamics
- Natural Source Vitamin E Market Size
- Natural Source Vitamin E Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Natural Source Vitamin E Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Natural Source Vitamin E Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Natural Source Vitamin E
- Value Chain Analysis of the Natural Source Vitamin E Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Natural Source Vitamin E Market: Segmentation
The natural source vitamin E can be segmented on the basis of form, product type and application.
On the basis of form, the natural source vitamin E can be segmented as:
- Extract/ Oil
On the basis of product type, the natural source vitamin E can be segmented as:
On the basis of application, the natural source vitamin E can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Animal Feed
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the natural source vitamin E market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the natural source vitamin E market
- Competitive landscape of the natural source vitamin E market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on natural source vitamin E market performance
- Must-have information for natural source vitamin E market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.