This Natural Flavor Extract market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Natural Flavor Extract market.
Natural Flavor Extract Market: Introduction
In recent years, consumers, on a global stage, are increasingly becoming health conscious. Moreover, with consumer optimism about natural products showing positive movement, demand for natural food preservatives, natural food colors, and food lacking several categories of artificial ingredients is showing strong growth.
Natural flavor or natural flavor extract is increasingly used in the food & beverage industry for flavorings of variety of products such as bakery & confectionery, soft drinks, dairy products, and others. In addition, natural flavor extract is finding applications in pharmaceutical, dietary supplements, and oral care products.
Natural flavor extracts are derived from various sources including vegetable, fruits, herbs & spices, and other plant parts such as roots and leaves. Organic, gluten-free natural flavor extracts are garnering significant traction, attributing to rise of gluten intolerance and growing consumer preference for organic foods such as organic fruit powder, drinks, ice-cream, and others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Gains Upheld by Increasing Popularity of Exotic and Ethnic Fruit Flavors
Consumer sentiments and food preferences are impacting significantly and shaping the global food & beverage industry. With rapidly emerging trend of health and wellness, eating healthy and nutritious products is highly preferred by consumers to stay fit and prevent lifestyle diseases. From a health perspective, natural and organic products are considered to be highly beneficial over synthetically and conventionally produced products. In order to meet newer demands and establish a strong position in the marketplace, food manufacturers are increasingly leveraging all-natural flavor system.
Food & beverage processing and production industry is entering into various low to mid income countries in Latin America, MEA, and Asia. Favorable government policies, high availability of workforce resources, and ease of business in these regions are attracting huge attention from F&B industry operators. This, in turn, is expected to open windows of opportunities in the natural flavor extract market. Continued urbanization and industrialization are also macro factors favoring the growth of the natural flavor extract in developing economies.
An embrace of R&D activities is underway in the market to launch various new and innovative natural flavor extracts comprising of exotic and ethnic fruit flavors. Products with these flavors are significantly attracting the younger generation, propelled in part by appealing packaging.
Natural Flavor Extract Market: Regional Analysis
Europe remains in the vanguard of the natural flavor extract market, owing to strong presence of global as well as local market players. Significant market growth in the region can also be attributed to rising demand for premium, fortified food and beverages.
High growth opportunities are expected in Asia Pacific, owing to greater adoption of natural products in line with rising purchasing power of consumers. Increasing application scope of natural flavor extract, especially in pharmaceutical products, will continue to remain instrumental to the market growth.
Natural Flavor Extract Market: Key Players
Some of the key participants in the natural flavor extract market are:
- LorAnn Oils
- Gold Coast Ingredients, Inc.
- Dohler SA
- Sensient Technologies Corp.
- Symrise AG
- Givaudan SA
- The Edlong Corporation
- McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Flavor Producers, LLC
- Innova Flavors
- Kerry Group
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Takasago International Corporation
- Firmenich SA
- Mane SA
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the natural flavor extract market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to natural flavor extract market segments such as sources, nature, form, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Natural Flavor Extract Market Segment
- Natural Flavor Extract Market Dynamics
- Natural Flavor Extract Market Size
- Natural Flavor Extract Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Natural Flavor Extract Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Natural Flavor Extract Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Natural Flavor Extract
- Value Chain Analysis of the Natural Flavor Extract Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Natural Flavor Extract Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Natural Flavor Extract Market Segmentation
The natural flavor extract market can be segmented on the basis of sources, nature, form, and end use.
On the basis of sources, the natural flavor extract market can be segmented as:
- Fruits & Other Plant Parts
- Herbs & Spices
On the basis of nature, the natural flavor extract market can be segmented as:
On the basis of form, the natural flavor extract market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the natural flavor extract market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Processed Food
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Energy & Soft Drinks
- Dietary Supplements
- Other (Oral Care, Tobacco, etc.
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Natural Flavor Extract Market
- Competitive landscape for Natural Flavor Extract Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Natural Flavor Extract Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Natural Flavor Extract Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Natural Flavor Extract Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Natural Flavor Extract Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)