This Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol market.
Fatty alcohols are aliphatic compounds derived from fats and oils naturally originating in plants and animals. Fatty alcohols are derived from fatty acids. They contain an even number of carbon atoms. They are colorless oily liquids or solid waxy substances. Due to their amphipathic nature fatty alcohols, act as non-ionic surfactants and widely used in cleaning products. Fatty alcohols can be used as emulsifiers, emollients and thickeners. Fatty alcohols are widely used into cosmetics, detergents, pharmaceutical, plastics, and other industrial products.
Understanding the adverse effects of petrochemical based fatty alcohols, naturally derived fatty alcohols market demand is continuously growing globally.
Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Global Market Trends and drivers:
The global naturally derived fatty acids market demand is primarily driven by increasing demand for naturally derived ingredients based soap and detergents and personal care products. However, increasing health and environmental concerns with regards to use of petrochemical based fatty alcohols is another major market driver for naturally derived fatty alcohols. To decrease carbon footprint, industries are focusing towards development of biodegradable naturally derived products and chemicals through bio-based raw materials.
Volatile prices of petrochemical based products raises concerns for chemical industry and has prompted chemical industry shift towards bio-based ingredients such as naturally derived fatty alcohols. Regulations from government agencies such as REACH related to environmental concerns associated with petrochemical-based products are expected to support the market trend for use of naturally derived fatty alcohols.
Increasing supply of sustainable raw material sources is expected to impact positively in market growth. Also increasing global consumer awareness coupled with increased hygiene product demand is expected to drive personal care industry growth and in turn, growth in naturally derived fatty alcohol market.
Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Key Players:
With the growing naturally derived fatty alcohol market, attracting new entries into the market and traditional manufacturers are also shifting towards bio-based products manufacturing. Some of the key players in naturally derived fatty alcohol market includes, BASF, Procter & Gamble, Sasol, Shell Chemicals, Ecogreen oliochemicals, Kao chemicals, Willmar oleo, Musim Mass, Emery Oleo, Oxiteno, Jiahua etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Segments
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Players Competition & Companies involved
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Technology
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Value Chain
- Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market Segmentation
Naturally derived fatty alcohol market can be segmented on the basis of their sources as animal fats, tropical oils, soft oils, and other sources, on the basis of applications, and regions.
On the basis of sources naturally derived fatty alcohol market is segmented as
- fatty alcohols derived from animal fats
- fatty alcohols derived from tropical oils
- palm kernel oil
- coconut oil
- palm oil
- fatty alcohols derived from soft oils such as
- soya oil
- sunflower oil
- rape oil
- lastly fatty alcohols from other sources such as
- honeybee wax
- jojoba oil
- whale oil etc.
Naturally derived fatty alcohol market further segmented on the basis of its application
- cosmetics and personal care
- soap and detergents
- food & beverages
- textile and leather processing
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Naturally Derived Fatty Alcohol Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)