This Mammalian Derived Proteins market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mammalian Derived Proteins market.
Mammalian derived proteins are the proteins are isolated from the mammalian system are of gold standard in therapeutic applications. For instance, mammalian derived proteins are extensively used for manufacturing monoclonal antibody (MAB), clotting factors and hormones due to the highest possibility of proper binding activity. The capability of mammalian cell cultures to synthesize large and complex protein molecules and high tolerance to environmental changes will drive the mammalian derived protein market. Mouse myeloma and Chinese hamster ovary cell systems are being conventionally used for producing mammalian derived proteins. Using human cell lines to produce mammalian derived proteins is the current trend in the market which is expected to fuel the growth of the market. Technological advancements in Genome engineering has developed various approaches of expression and isolation of proteins for research purpose.
Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases (cancer and heart diseases) act as the biggest driver for mammalian derived proteins. More recently, the rise in fertility problems across the globe has increased the consumption of hormonal therapies. This will drive the mammalian derived protein market globally as most of the fertility hormones are developed through the mammalian cell cultures. The high cost of protein production will act as the biggest restraint for mammalian derived protein market. The difficulty of handling mammalian cells can restrict the growth of mammalian derived protein market. Besides, the rising popularity of biosimilars may restrict the growth of the mammalian derived protein market globally.
Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Overview
Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA), produced by Genentech Inc. in 1987 was the first approved biologic from mammalian tissue. Today, mammalian derived proteins dominates the market: out of the 58 biopharmaceutical products approved during 2006 and 2010, 32 were mammalian derived proteins, 17 were prokaryote derived, four in yeast, three in transgenic animals, and two in insect cultures. As a part of building the expertise through acquisition or collaboration strategy, several mergers, acquisitions and collaborations occurred in the recent past that is believed to drive the mammalian derived proteins market. In 2017, Lonza’s acquisition of Capsugel is closely aligned with its growth strategy and deliver value throughout the value chain. Similarly, in 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific’s acquisition of contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) Patheon, has added value to their clinical trials and bio-production technologies.
Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Regional Overview
North America will lead mammalian derived protein market due to technological development and premier research institutes in the U.S. and Canada. High prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases along with rising infertility issues in couples and the development of new products in this region will trigger the growth of mammalian derived protein market. After North America, Europe will lead to the growth of mammalian derived protein market due to rising chronic disease prevalence and ageing population. The strong healthcare payer-provider structure will fuel the growth of mammalian derived protein market. Asia-Pacific is estimated to show attractive growth for mammalian derived protein market due to rising prevalence of cardiac diseases in India and China. Africa, Latin America and Middle East regions are expected to show slower growth for mammalian derived protein market due to less awareness among the people in this region. .
Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Mammalian derived proteins market identified across the value chain chain F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Merck KGaA, Eli Lilly and company, Lonza group AG, Cusabio Technology LLC., Prospec-Tany Technogene Ltd, Randox Laboratories Ltd, Geno Technology Inc., Kaneka and Eurogentec S.A., Batavia Biosciences, Abnova Corporation, Cayman Chemical Company., Geltor IndieBio, Bioclone Inc., and others.
The research report on Mammalian derived proteins market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Mammalian derived proteins market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Mammalian derived proteins Market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Mammalian derived proteins market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil, Argentina)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, , Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on Mammalian derived proteins market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mammalian Derived Proteins Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Mammalian Derived Proteins Market: Segmentation
The global Mammalian derived proteins market is classified on the basis of product type, therapy area, application and end user and geographic region.
Based on product type, Mammalian derived proteins market is segmented into following:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Clotting factors
Based on therapy area, Mammalian derived proteins market is segmented into following:
- Cancer Therapies
- Myocardial Infarction
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Crohn’s Disease
- Fertility Treatments
Based on application, Mammalian derived proteins market is segmented into following:
- Aptamer development
- Western blotting
- Protein Interaction
- Protein Structure
- Cell culture experiments
- Antibody profiling
- Improved altered functions
Based on end user, Mammalian derived proteins market is segmented into following:
- Biotechnology companies
- Research institutes
- Contract Research organizations
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mammalian Derived Proteins Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mammalian Derived Proteins Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mammalian Derived Proteins Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mammalian Derived Proteins Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)