This Naturally Cultured Beverages market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Naturally Cultured Beverages market.
Naturally Cultured Beverages Market Outlook:
Maintaining a good amount of bacteria in the body is essential for achieving a healthy gut as well as a healthy immune system. This, in turn, has led to an increase in the demand of naturally cultured beverages. Naturally cultured beverages are loaded with bacteria that are beneficial in improving the digestion, embattling the immune system, aiding in detoxification, contributing to a balanced mind and preserving normal body weight. This, its fueling naturally cultured beverages market as people are nowadays switching to the products that are more natural and organically produced and have multiple benefits. The various examples of naturally cultured beverages are sauerkraut, miso, kimchi, kombucha, kefir, rejuvelac, yakult, kvass, and others. The naturally cultured beverages are a great alternative to the carbonated drinks as they are produced by the actions of microorganisms such as bacteria, yeast and fungi, are available in different flavours and are beneficial for health and others. As people are getting to know more about the benefits that these naturally cultured beverages offer, its use is growing and hence it is boosting the market of naturally cultured beverages.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The Increase in Healthcare Awareness and shift in Fitness Standards Drives the Demand for Naturally Cultured Beverages
Some of the driving factors in the growth of the naturally cultured beverages market include healthcare awareness among the people, growing technological advancements and urbanization. People, these days, are becoming more aware of how they can positively impact the digestive system and keep the healthcare costs down and as a result, they have started including these naturally cultured beverages regularly in their diet which is in turn fueling naturally cultured beverages market. Moreover, a shift in fitness trends, an increase in per capita income and improvement in living standards are boosting the naturally cultured beverages market. Thus, these few factors are expected to drive the naturally cultured beverages market. It is anticipated that in 2019, the food and beverage industry will be followed by many exciting and new trends and people will be driven to the drinks that have a personalized function i.e. which provide a personal health benefit, have a healthy plant base, are organic, have easy accessibility and the ones that are considerably low in sugar and thus, this will impact naturally cultured beverages market’s growth positively. Since the naturally cultured beverages have experienced a recent rise in consumption, its market is expected to grow as more and more people are getting aware of it.
Naturally Cultured Beverages: Regional Analysis
The increase in healthcare awareness and a shift in fitness and living standards are anticipated to serve as the drivers for the increase in demand for naturally cultured beverages in Africa and the Asia Pacific. The U.S also observed a surge in retail sales of Kombucha and other naturally cultured beverages. The U.S. beverage market overall is getting benefitted from the added intrigues of innovations and formulations in recent years. In Africa, awareness of the health-promoting properties of cultured foods and beverages is growing and people are now producing naturally cultured beverages and foods largely.
Few key market players in the naturally cultured beverages market are:-
- Deane’s Kombucha
- DEKA SPB LTD.
- Rejuvenation Inc.
- Food Alive Inc.
- Prima food Ingredients Ltd.
- Sun Impex International Food Llc.
- Townshed’s Tea Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the naturally cultured beverages market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, flavor, and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Naturally cultured beverages Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to naturally cultured beverages market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in naturally cultured beverages market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of naturally cultured beverages
- Value Chain Analysis of the naturally cultured beverages market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on naturally cultured beverages market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Naturally Cultured Beverages Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Naturally Cultured Beverages: Segmentation
The naturally cultured beverages can be segmented on the basis of sources, flavours, sales channel and product type.
The naturally cultured beverages market can be segmented on the basis of sources as:-
The naturally cultured beverages market can be segmented on the basis of flavors as:-
The naturally cultured beverages market can be segmented on the basis of sales channel as:-
- Store Based Retailing
- Grocery Retailers
- Modern Grocery Retailers
- Convenience Stores
- Forecourt Retailers
- Traditional Grocery Retailers
- Food Specialist
- Independent Small Grocers
- Non-grocery Retailers
- Mixed Retailers
- Other Non-grocery Retailers
- Online Retailing
The naturally cultured beverages market can be segmented on the basis of product type as:-
- Energy Drinks
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the naturally cultured beverages market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the naturally cultured beverages market
- Competitive landscape of the naturally cultured beverages market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on naturally cultured beverages market performance
- Must-have information for naturally cultured beverages market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint