This Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients market.
Market Outlook of Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
According to the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development), in the year 2015, across the OECD countries, around 20% of the adult population was obese. Moreover, more than one in four adults is obese in countries such as Canada, United Kingdom, South Africa, etc. Over the past few years, the prevalence rate of obesity and overweight has surged, especially in United States & Canada and European countries such as France, Switzerland etc. and are expected to increase as forecasted in the below graph by OECD. Attributed to these factors, a number of countries have initiated taxation policies over the past few years as means to increase the pricing of unhealthy products such as food products with high salt content, fat or sugar or beverages with high sugar content. In addition, a large spectrum of consumer awareness policies has been initiated by various countries which have created a negative halo effect for conventional food products thus creating a positive momentum for the low fat or non-fat food product henceforth creating a rapidly increasing traction of these products in major supermarket/hypermarket retail chains. The organoleptic properties of dairy products coupled with their positive image among consumer makes them as most desirable ingredients in the food and beverage industry, however, their high-fat content has been a restraining factor of their growth over the decades which has increased the demand for non-fat dairy ingredients which have the fat content of 1.5% or less (by weight). Cultured non-fat dairy ingredients are dairy products obtained from fermentation by the action of suitable micro-organism either naturally or artificially. Majority of cultured non-fat dairy ingredients are used in the production of non-fat dairy yogurt which has seen a meteoric growth in terms of consumption in developed cluster of countries aside from this non-fat dairy ingredient are also gaining popularity in developing countries among millennial owing increasing traction of low fat and non-fat dairy products, which is also expected to drive the growth of cultured non-fat dairy ingredient market over the forecast period
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Reasons for Covering this Title.
The demand for dairy products is growing swiftly across the globe as consumers appreciate the value of these products as great-tasting with quality nutrition which can be seen clearly in the below infographics which shows the per capita expenditure US$ on dairy products in Europe.
However, lifestyle-related diseases which include diabetes, obesity, and various cardiac and heart-related disease are increasing. All these conditions are a result of unhealthy lifestyle led by consumers and are considered preventable or curable with better diets and certain lifestyle changes. Many of these conditions are due to consumption of high fat and low nutrition diets and food products. Rising awareness regarding these facts is resulting in increased global demand for enriched products that are also low in trans-fats, calories, and sugars, which is anticipated to drive the cultured non-fat dairy
According to WHO, over 1.9 billion adults (> 18 years of age) were overweight in the year 2014, with 600 million of these are obese.
This growing awareness is serving as a key driver for the market growth of cultured non-fat dairy ingredients as dairy-based ingredients are generally positioned as a satiety ingredient that is also perceived as natural.
Global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients market are Fonterra Co-Operative Group, All American Food, Inc., SmithFoods, Inc, Agri-Mark, Inc, Land O’ Lakes, Inc, Dairy Farmers of America, Associated Milk Producers, Inc., Bluegrass Dairy & Food, Inc, Arion Dairy Products B.V., Innova Food Ingredients S.A. and Sterling Agro Industries Ltd among other Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients players
Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients Market Opportunities:
Health and wellness has been a key driver for consumers for quite some time, however, in past people were more willing to sacrifice taste over health benefits, but currently the whole dynamic is changing as consumers want value products, which have similar taste and flavor to conventional products but are natural with low fat or nonfat, low sugar, etc. which has resulted in an increased traction of non-fat dairy products as dairy based products are perceived natural among consumers which have created immense opportunities in both developed and developing countries. Moreover, to meet the surging demand, the majority of key players in cultured non-fat dairy ingredient are working with their new product launches, strengthening their R&D departments and delivering valuable product in accordance with the trending consumer insights globally.
Brief Approach to Research on Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients Market
A modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the on Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients Report -
Some of the key data points covered in our report on include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major participants in market
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients: Market Segmentation
On the basis of the fermentation process, the global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients market has been segmented as -
- Natural Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Artificial Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
On the basis of nature, the global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients market has been segmented as-
- Organic Compliant and Citified Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Kosher Certified Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Conventional Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
On the basis of form, the global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients market has been segmented as -
- Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients in Liquid Form
- Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients in Powder form
On the basis of distribution channel, the global Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients market has been segmented as -
- Direct Sales of Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients -
- Indirect Sales of Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Store based retailing of Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Convenience stores
- Discount stores
- Independent Small Groceries
- Online retail of Cultured Non-Fat Dairy Ingredients
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cultured Non Fat Dairy Ingredients Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)