This Cultured Wheat market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cultured Wheat market.
Global Cultured Wheat Market: Outlook
Cultured wheat is popularly used as a natural preservative in food. Cultured wheat is produced by the fermentation of wheat flour with bacteria called Propionibacterium freudenreichii. This bacteria is normally found in dairy products and milk which plays a vital role in food preservation.
Cultured wheat is a strong preservative that helps in increasing the shelf life of the bakery and confectionary product. Cultured wheat can also enhance the flavor property of the bakery products. Cultured wheat restricts the growth of unnecessary yeasts, bacteria, and molds. Other important benefits of using cultured wheat are that it does not compromise with taste, aroma, and texture of the end product.
Rising Demand for Clean Label and Chemical-Free Product Driving the Sales Of Cultured Wheat Market
The cultured wheat available in the market is all-natural, organic, GMO-free, and Kosher certified. Day by day consumers is becoming more aware of the food ingredients and their nutritional values. This realization is driving consumer preferences towards natural and chemical-free products. Cultured wheat is the most suitable substitute for chemical preservatives such as sorbates, benzoates, and sorbic acid, which are mostly used in the bakery industry.
Global Cultured Wheat Market: Opportunities and Drivers
The global natural food preservative market was calculated at nearly US $ 796.5 Mn in 2018 which is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.1% till 2024.This creates a huge opportunity for the expansion of culture wheat market.
The diverse functionalities severed by the cultured wheat are it gets easily dispersed in a food matrix, reduced consumption of yeast, easy to handle, environmentally friendly, clean flavor. This advantage provided by cultured wheat is generating its increased usage in the food industry. This is driving the growth of the cultured wheat market.
Cultured wheat has a vast application in the bakery industry. Regionally the rising demand for bakery products especially in Asia-Pacific due to increasing disposable income and westernization of food culture is further boosting the growth of the cultured wheat market. Europe dominates the cultured wheat market due to presence of huge number of bakers and confectioners.
Wheat is one of the most popular crops grown worldwide. It is easily available for all kind of its use. Cultured wheat being prepared from wheat flour gets the advantage of having raw material in abundance. This factor makes the cultured wheat market strong form the supply point of view.
FDA regulation states that Pr. freudenreichii and other organisms founded in cultured wheat are GRAS (generally regarded as safe) microorganisms. Also EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) has included them in QPS(Qualified presumption of safety) list. The regulations further provide extended opportunities to the manufacturer to expand its product portfolio with cultured wheat.
For instance, Mezzoni Foods provide one of the most well-known cultured wheat product named Inhibit 1900CW which is widely used as a shelf-life extender in baked goods, cheeses, salad dressing, and other products that combat mold, gram-negative bacteria.
Raising the trend for sustainability is shifting manufacturer to the production of eco-friendly and animal-free products. The cultured wheat is the best substitute for current industrial petrochemical-based calcium propionate preservative protecting the environment against harmful chemicals. This way manufacturer get opportunities to strengthen their business of food preservatives by offering consumers natural, organic, and sustainable cultured wheat. While cultured wheat provides a healthy option for food preservatives, the cost remains a challenge for the manufacturer.
Global Cultured Wheat: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the cultured wheat market are Mezzoni Foods, J&K Ingredients, BroliteProducts, Lima grain Ingredients, DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences and others.
- Limagrain Cereales Ingredients has launched cultured wheat flour named Cereclean that provides a longer shelf life to baked products. Bakers can list their products as clean label product by replacing this cultured wheat with the chemicals they use.
- Cain has introduced a superior solution to natural mold inhibitor named AlphaFresh. This AlphaFresh is used to replace calcium propionate without vinegar addition that is commonly added in cultured wheat to make food preservative chemical free.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the conjugated linoleic acid market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature and application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Cultured Wheat Market Segment
- Cultured Wheat Market Dynamics
- Cultured Wheat Market Size
- Cultured Wheat Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Cultured Wheat Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Cultured Wheat Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Cultured Wheat
- Value Chain Analysis of the Cultured Wheat Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cultured Wheat Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Cultured Wheat Market: Segmentation
Global cultured wheat market is segmented on the basis of nature as:-
Global cultured wheat market is segmented on the basis of application as:-
- Baked products
- Salad dressings
- Dips and spreads
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for Cultured Wheat market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cultured Wheat Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cultured Wheat Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cultured Wheat Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cultured Wheat Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)