This Nicotinic Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nicotinic Acid market.
Nicotinic Acid Market Outlook
Nicotinic acid, also known as vitamin B3 or niacin, is a colorless, water-soluble derivative of pyridine. The natural foods such as peanuts, avocado, green peas, mushrooms, potatoes, whole grains, meat, poultry, and fish are rich in nicotinic acid. Nicotinic acid helps to regulate metabolism. As nicotinic acid is a water-soluble vitamin, it cannot be stored in the body, and thus, should be consumed to fulfill the daily requirements of the body. Nicotinic acid provides various benefits such as it protects skin from sun damage, boosts brain function, lower triglycerides and decreases bad cholesterol levels. Nicotinic acid is used in industries such as food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, animal nutrition, dietary supplements, and functional foods.
Increase in Health-concerns Drives the Nicotinic Acid Market
The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is estimated to serve as one of the major drivers for the nicotinic acid market. According to the World Health Organization, in 2017, cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death all across the world. In 2017, around 31% of global death were due to cardiovascular diseases. The increase in the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases has increased awareness among consumers. The consumers are taking appropriate measures to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thus, the demand for cholesterol-reducing ingredients is anticipated to increase in the food and dietary supplement industry. Thus, nicotinic acid serves as a suitable option as it helps to reduce bad cholesterol, which further reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Also, nicotinic acid is available in liquid as well as powder form which makes it easy for the manufacturers to develop healthy products according to their requirements.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The increase in health-awareness among the consumers is anticipated to have a positive impact on the nicotinic acid market. Consumers are adopting new habits to improve their health. The demand for dietary supplements is increasing among consumers. The consumer prefers the consumption of dietary supplements to fulfill the daily nutritional requirements of the body. Nicotinic acid offers many beneficial properties such as it might prevent help to treat Type 1 Diabetes, increases HDL levels, treats pellagra, etc. The demand for vitamin supplements is increasing. According to NIH Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS), multivitamin/mineral supplements accounted for almost one-sixth of the total dietary supplement purchased, while vitamin and mineral containing supplements accounted around 40% of the total dietary supplement sales. Thus, the rising demand for dietary supplements is expected to propel the nicotinic acid market.
Nicotinic Acid Market: Regional Analysis
The increase in health and fitness trends in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to boosts the sales of nicotinic acid. The impact of western culture, increase in disposable income, hectic lifestyle, and high youth population is some of the drivers for the increase in the demand for nicotinic acid. The high youth population and their inclination towards the gym and other fitness activities enhance the requirements of vitamins and proteins. Thus, the manufacturers of the dietary supplement industry are anticipated to develop dietary supplements which contain multivitamins and other essential nutrients that are required by the youth population. Therefore, the demand for nicotinic acid is anticipated to increase in the Asia Pacific region.
Nicotinic Acid Market: Key Participants
Few of the key market players in the nicotinic acid market are:
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Jubilant Life Science Ingredients
- Lonza Group AG
- Aarti Drugs Ltd.
- Lasons India Pvt. Ltd.
- Resonance Specialities Limited
- Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd.
- Triveni Chemicals
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the nicotinic acid market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, grade, end-use, and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Nicotinic acid Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to nicotinic acid market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in the nicotinic acid market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of nicotinic acid
- Value Chain Analysis of the nicotinic acid market
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nicotinic Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nicotinic Acid Market Segmentation
The nicotinic acid market can be segmented on the basis of form, grade, end-use, and distribution channel -
The nicotinic acid market can be segmented on the basis of the form as:
The nicotinic acid market can be segmented on the basis of the grade as:
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
The nicotinic acid market can be segmented on the basis of the end-use as:
- Food and Beverage
- Dietary Supplements and Functional Foods
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetic and Personal Care
- Animal Nutrition
The nicotinic acid market can be segmented on the basis of the distribution channel as:
- Direct Sales/ B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retailers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the nicotinic acid market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the nicotinic acid market
- Competitive landscape of the nicotinic acid market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on nicotinic acid market performance
- Must-have information for nicotinic acid market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Nicotinic Acid Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Nicotinic Acid Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Nicotinic Acid Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Nicotinic Acid Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)