This Organic Goji Berry market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Organic Goji Berry market.
Rising number of individuals across the globe are getting concerned about their health, and getting curious about what they are consuming is healthy or not. The trend of consuming healthy food is expected to continue across the globe. Owing to busy schedules, individuals often sacrifice their diets. To balance their diets, people have started to include dietary supplements and functional foods in their diets. Goji berry is a fruit native to Asia specifically China and Tibet, having multiple health benefits. It is been used from ancient times as medicine for various diseases and disorders such as diabetes, high blood pressure, age related eye diseases etc. Goji berries are consumed raw, cooked or dried and are exclusively used in herbal teas, wines, juices and others. Goji berry contains anti-oxidants especially zeaxanthin. Owing to increasing health concern, individuals have started to shift towards consuming organic food products, as organic food products are considered to be healthier. This factor is expected to boost the sales of organic goji berry market over the forecast period.
On the basis of region, organic goji berry market is holding the highest share of consumption in Asia Pacific. China holds relatively high value share across the globe, owing to traditional use of goji berries. Europe seems to be the most lucrative market due to which organic goji berry market is expected to grow during the forecast period at a significant rate.
Organic Goji Berry Market: Segmentation
Organic goji berry market can be segmented on the basis of product type, end-use, sales channel and region.
On the basis of product type, organic goji berry market can be segmented into powder, juice, dried organic goji berry, frozen organic goji berry. Powder segment is expected to expand at relatively high CAGR over the forecast period
Organic goji berry market can be further segmented on the basis of end-use into household, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages industry, cosmetics & personal care, dietary supplements, and others. Food & beverages industry segment is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period.
On the basis of sales channel, organic goji berry market can be segmented into direct and retail sales. Direct sales refers to direct selling of product to other industries as an ingredient. Retail sales is further segmented into modern trade, convenience stores, drug stores, online retail, and other retailing formats. Modern trade sub-segment is expected to exhibit relatively high CAGR over the forecast period.
Organic Goji Berry market: Drivers, Restraints, and Trends
Increasing number of consumers are attracted towards consuming organic food products as they are proven to be healthier. This factor coupled with other health benefits associated with organic goji berries, the organic goji berry market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Increasing awareness of functional foods and dietary supplements is expected to enhance the sales of organic goji berry market over the forecast period. Awareness about associated health benefits of organic goji berry as a dietary supplement, food ingredient etc. is also expected to drive the sales. Widely known benefits of organic goji berry in regulating blood pressure is also expected to be a driving force for organic goji berry market over the forecast period.
Usage of organic goji berry along with other medications could be harmful, which could be considered as a restraint. Consumption of healthy food products and dietary supplement is trending across the globe.
Organic Goji Berry Market: Regional Outlook
Depending on the geographic regions, global Organic Goji Berry market is segmented into five key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
In terms of consumption, APAC holds the largest share of organic goji berry market followed by Europe which also possess relatively high value share of organic goji berry market. North America and Latin America are expected to exhibit significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Organic Goji Berry market is expected to grow at significant rate in terms of consumption during the forecast period because people have started to opt for healthy products and dietary supplements. China holds relatively high value share of organic goji berry market across the globe and is expected to continue the same over the forecast period.
Population around the globe is getting aware slowly about the health benefits of organic goji berry and dietary supplements.
Organic Goji Berry Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent manufacturers of organic goji berry are Shaanxi Zhengsheng Kangyuan Bio-Medical Co., Ltd, Gojix LTD., Pure Healing Foods, The Tibetan Goji Berry Company, Indigo Herbs, Gojoy Berries Inc, Navitas Organics and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Organic Goji Berry Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Organic Goji Berry Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Organic Goji Berry Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Organic Goji Berry Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Organic Goji Berry Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)