This Permanent Magnet Generators market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Permanent Magnet Generators market.
The rate of consumption of conventional energy sources is expanding day by day. This has presented non-conventional energy sources as an alternative to traditional energy sources. Renewable energy sources, for example, wind, solar, biogas, small-scale hydro power plants, etc. provide enhanced ecological protection. Declining fossil fuels supply and the damaged environment, which in some ways can be blamed on the conventional energy sources, have made it more important to discover other energy sources. Permanent magnet generators are becoming more popular day by day. They renewable are used to convert mechanical energy produced by rotor blades to electrical energy. The energy conversion is based on Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction, that dynamically induces an electro-motive force i.e. e.m.f into the generators coils as it rotates. In permanent-magnets generators, permanent magnets are incorporated in the conventional rotor of an induction generator. Since these generators do not leave behind any residue or untreatable waste, they are fast becoming an extremely popular choice.
Permanent magnet generators are widely used in small wind turbines. These days, they are also being used in large offshore and onshore wind turbines. These generators are superior replacements of traditional induction motors and can easily be attached with diesel generators, turbines and hybrid vehicles. These generators can also be utilized as part of wind as well as water machines. Some of the advantages of permanent magnet generators are self-protection against short circuits and severe overloads and easy maintenance.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Permanent Magnet Generators: MarketDynamics
The interest in permanent magnet generators is increasing day by day. Since electricity is becoming expensive with every passing day, individuals are searching for an alternative energy source and permanent magnet generators fit seamlessly in that place. These devices do not use any environmental resources to produce energy and in this way, are environment friendly. Other than this, no by products or wastage is produced by these generators during the energy generation process. Environment specialists have been making a special case for permanent magnet generators as these can diminish the pollution effect by up to 50%. Demand for permanent magnet generator is increasingly growing in wind turbine systems because of their numerous advantages.
Permanent Magnet Generators: MarketSegmentation
Permanent Magnet Generators Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Permanent Magnet Generators Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on type of machine, the global permanent magnet generatorsmarket is segmented into the following:
- Permanent Magnet AC generator
- Permanent Magnet DC generator
Based on speed, the global permanent magnet generatorsmarket is segmented into the following:
- Low speed PMG
- Medium speed PMG
- High Speed PMG
Based on end-use, the global permanent magnet generatorsmarket is segmented into the following:
- Wind turbine systems
- Hydro turbine systems
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global permanent magnet generatorsmarket include:
- Siemens AG
- THE SWITCH
- ABB Ltd
- PM-Generator, Germany
- BRAUN Windturbinen GmbH
- RAMME Electric Machines GmbH
- Windstream Power LLC
- Nuova Saccardo Motori S.r.l
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Systems PG
- Baotou Tianlong Permanent Magnet Generator Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Permanent Magnet Generators Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Permanent Magnet Generators Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Permanent Magnet Generators Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Permanent Magnet Generators Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.