This Post Consumer Recycled Bottles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Post Consumer Recycled Bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Significance:
Recycling of plastic bottles can help to conserve the additional 80% of energy that is generally used for manufacturing new bottles, containers, and other products. Post consumer recycled bottles have a high scrap value per ton. For each ton of plastic that is recycled, independent research estimates that 7 yards of landfill space is saved. Post consumer recycled bottles are more environment friendly as compared to non-recycled single use PET bottles. Less than half of the plastic bottles sold in 2016 were collected from recycling and just around 7% of those collected were turned into new plastic bottles. It has been estimated that around 10-12 million tons plastic leaks into the world’s ocean every year which is ingested by fish, sea birds, and other organisms. Post consumer recycled bottles manufacturers helps in reducing the environmental crisis due to serious climate change. Therefore, there needs to be a massive shift in preference for post consumer recycled bottles to avoid the landfill problem.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Overview:
Post consumer recycled bottles are made up of the materials that have reached the end of their effective life cycle as consumer products and are re-manufactured and re-captured into new bottles. Post consumer recycled bottles market is growing due to high demand for sustainable packaging products. Therefore, large number of manufacturers adopting new strategies for the production of environment friendly packaging solutions. Manufacturing companies come up with various new technologies in producing post consumer recycled bottles. Developments in the material sorting facilities across the globe have contributed considerably to the advancement of the post consumer recycled bottles. The recycled plastic obtain from material sorting plants are light in weight and environment friendly. Post consumer recycled bottles has various properties such as crack resistance and strength. Various market players are focusing on sustainable principles due to large environmental benefits in using recycled products. Recycled plastic is light weight in nature as compared to conventional plastic which is also driving the growth of post consumer recycled bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Methodology:
The sources which have been used to validate the estimated market size include annual reports of key market players, industry journals & magazines, research papers, and other relevant data available in the public domain. Primary sources referred include focused discussions with C level executives, distributors, independent consultants, and key industry experts, among others.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Regional Outlook:
On the basis of geography, global post consumer recycled bottles market region is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Among these regions, North America is a leading manufacturer of post consumer recycled bottles, as US and Canada have set up material sorting infrastructure, and is expected to witness a high growth in the post consumer recycled bottles market. Along with North America, Asia Pacific is also anticipated to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India and China are anticipated to be the significant contributors to the growth of the APEJ post consumer recycled bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Key Players:
Some of the key players operating in the global post consumer recycled bottles market are segmented into three tiers as tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Amcor Limited
- Graham Packaging Company Inc.
- Placon Corporation Inc.
- Method Products, Inc.
- Ecover Belgium NV
- Silgan Plastics
- Direct Pack, Inc.
- Envision Plastics Industries LLC.
- M&H Plastics Ltd.
- Phoenix Technologies
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Key Developments:
The global post consumer recycled bottles market is characterized by several new design level trends. Therefore, the competition is in terms of packaging optimization
- In February 2018, Ecover launched 100% post consumer recycled bottles, which are made from post consumer PET and has around 70% lower carbon footprint, compared to its non-recycled counterpart.
- In October 2017, P & G launched the recycled bottle named as Fairy Ocean Plastic bottle which is made completely from post consumer recycled plastic and ocean plastic.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Segmentation:
The global consumer recycled bottles market is segmented on the basis of material type, layer type and by process. The pricing has been tracked on the basis of product type segment.
On the basis of material type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High density Polypropylene (HDPE)
On the basis of layer type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of process type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
- Mechanical Process
- Chemical Process
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)