This Post Consumer Recycled Bottles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Post Consumer Recycled Bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Significance:
Recycling of plastic bottles can help to conserve the additional 80% of energy that is generally used for manufacturing new bottles, containers, and other products. Post consumer recycled bottles have a high scrap value per ton. For each ton of plastic that is recycled, independent research estimates that 7 yards of landfill space is saved. Post consumer recycled bottles are more environment friendly as compared to non-recycled single use PET bottles. Less than half of the plastic bottles sold in 2016 were collected from recycling and just around 7% of those collected were turned into new plastic bottles. It has been estimated that around 10-12 million tons plastic leaks into the world’s ocean every year which is ingested by fish, sea birds, and other organisms. Post consumer recycled bottles manufacturers helps in reducing the environmental crisis due to serious climate change. Therefore, there needs to be a massive shift in preference for post consumer recycled bottles to avoid the landfill problem.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Overview:
Post consumer recycled bottles are made up of the materials that have reached the end of their effective life cycle as consumer products and are re-manufactured and re-captured into new bottles. Post consumer recycled bottles market is growing due to high demand for sustainable packaging products. Therefore, large number of manufacturers adopting new strategies for the production of environment friendly packaging solutions. Manufacturing companies come up with various new technologies in producing post consumer recycled bottles. Developments in the material sorting facilities across the globe have contributed considerably to the advancement of the post consumer recycled bottles. The recycled plastic obtain from material sorting plants are light in weight and environment friendly. Post consumer recycled bottles has various properties such as crack resistance and strength. Various market players are focusing on sustainable principles due to large environmental benefits in using recycled products. Recycled plastic is light weight in nature as compared to conventional plastic which is also driving the growth of post consumer recycled bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Segmentation:
The global consumer recycled bottles market is segmented on the basis of material type, layer type and by process. The pricing has been tracked on the basis of product type segment.
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic is one of the prominent materials which is being used in the manufacturing of post consumer recycled bottles. This is due to high recyclability, and lightweight property of PET material.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Methodology:
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Regional Outlook:
On the basis of geography, global post consumer recycled bottles market region is segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Among these regions, North America is a leading manufacturer of post consumer recycled bottles, as US and Canada have set up material sorting infrastructure, and is expected to witness a high growth in the post consumer recycled bottles market. Along with North America, Asia Pacific is also anticipated to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India and China are anticipated to be the significant contributors to the growth of the APEJ post consumer recycled bottles market.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Key Players:
Some of the key players operating in the global post consumer recycled bottles market are segmented into three tiers as tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3.
Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market – Key Developments:
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Post Consumer Recycled Bottles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- High density Polypropylene (HDPE)
On the basis of layer type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of process type, the global post consumer recycled bottles market is segmented as follows:
- Mechanical Process
- Chemical Process
The sources which have been used to validate the estimated market size include annual reports of key market players, industry journals & magazines, research papers, and other relevant data available in the public domain. Primary sources referred include focused discussions with C level executives, distributors, independent consultants, and key industry experts, among others.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Amcor Limited
- Graham Packaging Company Inc.
- Placon Corporation Inc.
- Method Products, Inc.
- Ecover Belgium NV
- Silgan Plastics
- Direct Pack, Inc.
- Envision Plastics Industries LLC.
- M&H Plastics Ltd.
- Phoenix Technologies
The global post consumer recycled bottles market is characterized by several new design level trends. Therefore, the competition is in terms of packaging optimization
- In February 2018, Ecover launched 100% post consumer recycled bottles, which are made from post consumer PET and has around 70% lower carbon footprint, compared to its non-recycled counterpart.
- In October 2017, P & G launched the recycled bottle named as Fairy Ocean Plastic bottle which is made completely from post consumer recycled plastic and ocean plastic.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint