This Postnatal Health Supplement market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Postnatal Health Supplement market.
Postnatal Health Supplement Market Outlook:
Rising awareness about nutritious diet and proper medication among pregnant women is a key factor driving postnatal health supplement market. The stressful and inactive lifestyle of pregnant women is the major reason for rising deficiency of vitamins and minerals among them. Improper nutrition to baby can cause the problems in the development of baby due to which consumption of postnatal health supplement is necessary for new mothers and pregnant women.
A healthy diet and right amount of nutrients is necessary from the time of conception to ensure the delivery of healthy baby. Presently, almost all obstetricians in Unites States prescribes postnatal health supplements to pregnant women.
According to the study of UC Davis MIND Institute, women who did not consume postnatal health supplement before and during the pregnancy were likely to have child with autism spectrum disorder which is double the rate of women who consume postnatal health supplements. The sale of the postnatal health supplement is rising as awareness of health benefits associated with postnatal health supplements are rising.
Increasing Awareness among Pregnant Women Driving Postnatal Health Supplement Market
Postnatal Health Supplements contains more calcium, iron, vitamins, folic acid and other minerals as compare to regular adult multivitamins. Folic acid is useful in preventing brain and spinal cord abnormalities in baby. Postnatal health supplements is effective in preventing anemic conditions and help for the proper development of the baby.
Postnatal Health Supplements are not designed to replace food, they act as additional nutrition to healthy food. Postnatal Health Supplements eliminate the nutritional gaps in the regular diet. Postnatal Health Supplements contains additional vitamins which are necessary for breastfeeding moms.
Awareness regarding the benefits of postnatal health supplements among women population has helped the postnatal health supplements market to gain traction in rural as well as urban areas. Key players are focusing on promotional activities which boost the sale of postnatal health supplements. Governments of various countries are arranging various educating public programmes to increase the awareness of postnatal health supplements.
Postnatal Health Supplement Market: Regional Analysis
North America has largest market share in postnatal health supplement market. North America is expected to continue its lead in forecast period owing to high penetration of dietary supplements, easy availability of quality dietary supplements are few factors which are fuelling the demand of postnatal health supplement in the North America. Europe is expected to have significant growth in postnatal health supplement market in near future.
Developing regions such as Asia Pacific and Latin America need to implement changes in the field of maternal care and health. The large number of pregnant women in these regions do not get proper nutrition and care during the growth of fetus.
Countries such as China and India have remained adamant in building a healthy mechanism for maternal care. Due to urbanization, changing lifestyle and better economic conditions it is expected to increase the growth rate of postnatal health supplement market in Asia Pacific in forecast period. The awareness and importance of postnatal health supplement is slowly rising on Asia Pacific.
Postnatal Health Supplement Market: Key Participants:
Some the key players operating their business in the global postnatal health supplement market are-
- Garden Of Life Inc.
- Twinlab Corporation
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Rainbow Light Nutritional Sytems Inc.
- Country Life LLC
- Matsun Nutrition
- Biotics Research Corporation
- New Chapter, Inc.
- Metagenics, Inc.
- DuPont Nutrition etc.
Manufacturers of postnatal health supplement are concentrating on expanding their business footprints by engaging into mergers, acquisition, and joint ventures with other companies by aiming to increase their market share and reducing the operational cost. The acquisition and mergers expands the product portfolio as well as production capacity of the manufacturers.
The competition is getting intense in the postnatal health supplement market as small, medium and large scale manufacturers are entering the market. To sustain the position in the market, manufactures focus on product innovation, high quality and adoption of advance technology to increase the efficiency in the production.
- In May 2016, DuPont Nutrition & Health launched new prenatal and postnatal probiotic. This product is launched in company’s premium ingredient range.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the postnatal health supplement market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as form, nature, form, product type and sales channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Postnatal health supplement market Segments
- Postnatal health supplement market Dynamics
- Postnatal health supplement market Size
- Postnatal health supplement Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to postnatal health supplement market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in postnatal health supplement market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of postnatal health supplement
- Value Chain Analysis of the postnatal health supplement market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Postnatal Health Supplement Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Postnatal Health Supplement Market Segmentation:
On the basis of nature, the postnatal health supplement market is segmented into:
On the basis of form, the postnatal health supplement market is segmented into:
- Capsule & Tablets
On the basis of product type, the postnatal health supplement market is segmented into:
- Folic Acid
- Iron Supplements
- Calcium Supplements
- Essential Fatty Acids
On the basis of sales channel, the postnatal health supplement market is segmented into:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Postnatal Health Supplement Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Postnatal Health Supplement Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Postnatal Health Supplement Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Postnatal Health Supplement Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)