This Revision Knee Replacement market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Revision Knee Replacement market.
Revision knee replacement also known as revision total knee arthroplasty, is a procedure in which already implanted artificial knee joint, or prosthesis is replaced with a new prosthesis. Revision knee replacement also include the use of bone grafts. The bone graft can be an autograft which is taken from the site in patient’s body or allograft where the bone tissue comes from donor. There are three major purpose of revision knee replacement: relieving pain in the affected area, restoring the mobility of the patient, and removing loose or damaged prosthesis. Total knee replacement surgery is most successful but over time if the fails due to various reasons then revision knee replacement is done. Revision knee replacement have the same goal to relive pain and improve function like the total knee replacement surgery. Revision knee replacement surgeries are more complex and take longer time and extensive planning and specialized implants and tools are required to achieve better results. There are various type of revision surgery. In certain cases only on implants or component is replaced. Other time all the three component- tibia, femoral and patellar needs to be replaced and the bone around the knee needs to rebuild with the metal piece or bone graft. The major step in revision surgery is the removal of the old femoral component. After the removal of the metal shell in the femoral, damaged bone is scraped off and the femur bone is reshaped. If the bone is weak, the cavity inside the femur is filled with bone grafts.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Revision Knee Replacement Market: Drivers and Restraints
The revision knee replacement is expected to grow due to the increasing rate of old age diseases like obesity arthritis, sports related injuries, osteoporosis, diabetes and aging population and. However existing and upcoming advancement in the technology in the revision knee replacement such as minimally invasive surgery and better implant materials are the factors that drive the revision knee replacement market globally. Increasing investment in the healthcare sector also drive the market of the revision knee replacement market. Despite the widely used procedures for curing disease the global revision knee replacement market is facing challenge such as economic slowdown which is forcing patients to reconsider elective surgeries when the conservative medical treatments such as viscosupplementation may ease the pain. High cost surgery, growing awareness for the non-surgical treatment methods such as exercise, walking aids, and weight loss inhibits the market of the revision knee replacement market.
Revision Knee Replacement Market: Overview
Revision knee replacement market is one of the most effective and widely used to relive the pain of arteritis. Technological advancement in the knee replacement market such as minimally invasive implant materials and their success rate allowing even the younger generation to undergo revision knee replacement. The revision knee replacement promotes technologies such as 3D printed knee implants. The emerging revision knee replacement market due to advancement in the technologies and new product launch. The manufacturing companies are raising their respective market share with the help of marketing activities and growing awareness among the people.
Revision Knee Replacement Market: Regional Outlook
The market for limb correction system are examined across the region such as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the revision knee replacement market due to high patient awareness, increasing healthcare expenditure and relatively larger number of research and development increase in the advancement in the technology which contribute to the revenue generation from the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow owing to the increasing prevalence and rapid booming medical tourism industry in the emerging economics of India and China propel the growth of the revision knee replacement market.
Revision Knee Replacement Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the Revision Knee Replacement Market are Smith & Nephew Plc, Wright Medical Group, Inc, Zimmer Holdings, Biomet, Inc., Exactech, Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, Inc , B. Braun Melsungen AG, DJO Global, Ortho Development, Limacorporate S.p.a., SURGIVAL INTERNATIONAL, BEZNOSKA, s.r.o., whereas some and regional players also have a significant presence in revision knee replacement market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Revision Knee Replacement Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Revision Knee Replacement Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, global revision knee replacement market has been segmented on the basis of product type, fixation type and end user.
Based on product type, global revision knee replacement market is segmented as below:
- Three compartmental
Based on fixation type, global revision knee replacement market is segmented as below:
Based on end user, global revision knee replacement market is segmented as below:
- Orthopedic and Prosthetic Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Revision Knee Replacement Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Revision Knee Replacement Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Revision Knee Replacement Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Revision Knee Replacement Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)