This Seaweed Extracts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Seaweed Extracts market.
Seaweed are marine algae that are simple plants which dwells in saltwater including red, brown and green algae. Seaweed extracts is the collection of essential mixtures which is extracted from different types of algae such as red algae, brown algae and green algae. Seaweed extracts are the substances containing desirable properties that is extracted from various types of seaweeds that is used in various industries such as agriculture, horticulture, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and others. Seaweed extracts are also used in diet pills. Alginate, agar, carrageenan and gelatinous substances are some of the products which are obtained from seaweed extracts. Seaweed extracts are type of products which are mostly used in plant cultivation. Seaweed extracts have attained broader uses than seaweed and seaweed meal. Seaweed extracts are obtained by alkaline extraction of seaweed and substances such as fine particles that are not dissolved are removed by filtration. Seaweed extracts acts as bio-stimulants as a result of presence of plant hormones.
Global Seaweed Extracts: Market Segmentation
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global seaweed extracts market is segmented on the basis of form type, type, application and region. The seaweed extracts market is segmented on the basis of form type mainly into liquid, powder and flakes. The seaweed extracts is also segmented into type such as brown, green and red seaweed extract.
The seaweed extracts market is segmented on the basis of application type in which seaweed extracts is used in applications such as agriculture which is sub-segmented into pesticides, fertilizers and others, animal feed, thickening agents, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Hence, the global seaweed extracts market is expected to significantly increase the revenue contribution over the forecast period.
Global Seaweed Extracts Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global seaweed extracts industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Globally, among all regions, North America has developed as the most dominant region in global seaweed extracts market. Increasing usage of seaweed extracts in agriculture and horticulture industries in the form of liquid seaweed extracts, application of seaweed liquid extracts on fruits, vegetables and flower crops has increased higher yield and resistance to pests are some factors that has strengthened the growth of global seaweed extracts market and hence is projected to significantly expand the revenue contribution of the market over the forecast period.
Global Seaweed Extracts Market: Growth Drivers
The global seaweed extracts market driving factors are increasing demand for seaweed extracts in agriculture industries which helps in improving seed germination, resistance to pests such as aphids and red spider mite, coupled with high resistance to frost. Seaweed extracts when used with NPK (Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) fertilizers improves the effectiveness of fertilizers with providing low cost-effectiveness. Increasing seaweed extracts in powder form in cosmetic products such as soaps, shampoo and creams is fueling growth of the seaweed extracts market. The liquid seaweed extracts production used in fertilizers and pesticides, along with increasing stress tolerance in plants is expected to significantly increase the growth of the global seaweed extracts market. Along with increasing usage of seaweed extracts in various industries, the global seaweed extracts market is expected to observe robust growth over the forecast period.
Global Seaweed Extracts Market: Key Players
Some of the key players identified across the value chain of the global seaweed extracts market include
Aveeno Active Naturals, Arihant Bio Fertichem Pvt. Ltd., Suboneyo Chemicals Pharmaceuticals (p) Limited, INDIGROW LTD., Saosis Biotech Private Limited, AJ Products Pty Ltd, Chase Organics and Ocean Harvest Technology, Alga-Net and AlgAran Seaweed Products, Ireland. The companies are expected to expand their business by enhancing their product portfolio in global Seaweed Extracts market. The companies are projected to frame certain strategies in future in order to gain the competitive advantage in global seaweed extracts market till 2026.
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Seaweed Extracts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and others)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Benelux, Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, North Africa)
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Seaweed Extracts Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Seaweed Extracts Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Seaweed Extracts Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Seaweed Extracts Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)