This Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems market.
In recent years, energy efficiency, environment compatibility, and cost reduction have been emerging as critical issues across the semiconductor industry. The electronics and semiconductor industry has launched various semiconductor solutions such as insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) for solar power systems. Various semiconductor products used in solar PV market include PV cells, insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs), metal oxide field effect transistors (MOSFETs), diodes, couplers, analog IC, logic IC, micro components and optical semiconductors, among others. Factors driving the growth of the solar power market include volatility in fossil fuel prices, environmental concerns, government incentives, and technological developments.
The demand for semiconductor power devices in solar PV is spurred by rising concerns over efficiency in performance to reduce power losses. Continued focus on design improvements across the electrical and electronics industry has been driving the growth in demand of semiconductors in solar power industry. At the same time, the renewable and alternative energy market has gained an increased demand, especially the solar energy market, which is expanding rapidly. Further, increase in incentives by governments and feed-in tariff policy are creating significant growth opportunity for semiconductor manufacturers in solar PV market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Europe was the leading region for solar power and has seen significant growth in demand for semiconductor products and solutions in order to cater the growing demand for efficient solar power production .The growth of solar power industry in this region is driven by regulatory factors which have mandated reduction in emission and harmful gases and increased reliance on renewable energy. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for solar power driven by growing investment in solar power by countries such as China, Japan and India. This in turn is expected to propel the growth in demand of semiconductor products and solutions over the coming years. North America lead by increasing demand for solar power in the U.S. owing to regulatory pressure and need to create a mixed source of energy is also expected to experience increasing growth in demand for semiconductors in solar PV. Key players in this market include Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc. (U.S.), JA Solar Holdings, Co., Ltd. (China), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (China), Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device Ltd. (Japan), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. (Japan), Vishay Intertechnology Inc (U.S.), Semikron Inc (Germany), and First Solar, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Semiconductors Solar Photovoltaic Power Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.