This Super Generics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Super Generics market.
The generics market is very competitive with several companies looking to develop newer versions of generics by adding value to the product which helps in getting the market exclusivity extension for particular brand. Large cost of drug development and time overrun for developing new therapeutic entities, hindering innovation in pharmaceutical research and developing space there by promoting the companies to look for alternatives to sustain the patent protection of the given brand. Super generics or improved therapeutic entities are the superior form of the given generic molecule which has better patient compliance and therapeutic effect than already existing generic versions. Manufacturers adopt the quality by design, uses multifunctional excipients, modifies the dosage form and release pattern to develop value added generics i.e. super generics which create new segment of growth and assure better quality and economic viability to the payors.
Super Generics Market: Drivers and Restraints
Global super generics market is expected to grow at significant rate owing to lack of innovation from pharmaceutical companies, increased cost of new drug development and added advantage of extended market exclusivity for improved version of super generic product. The factors currently contributing to the revenue growth of the super generics market is requirement of less time and cost of development, improved therapeutic effect, patient compliance and improved access or affordability of the treatment due to economic viability. Furthermore, increased market opportunities for generics, expected patent expiries over forecast period and increasing awareness about generics among key stakeholders are expected to drive the market for super generics over the forecast period.
Global super generics market may hindered by availability of low cost generics from developing markets and price pressure from payers which are expected to affect the market negatively over the forecast period. The super generics market is restrained by pay for delays by innovator companies, commoditization of generic market, and misuse of Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS) programs by innovator companies to withhold access to drug samples for generic manufacturers’ bioequivalence testing and development, which are expected to hinder market revenue growth of super generics over the forecast period
Super Generics Market: Overview
Global Super Generics market is witnessing significant changes due to recent patent expiries across the globe. Several patented blockbuster drugs set to expire in next few years. Several pharmaceutical companies developing improved version of me to drugs which could help gain larger market share in the pharmaceutical market space. Several tier-2 pharmaceutical companies are dependent upon these super generics to gain regulatory approval in developed economies there by gain market exclusivity for the improved therapeutic entities. Sometimes players need to file New Drug Application (NDA) to get market approval for super generics.
Super Generics Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, super generics market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America and Western Europe will remain key markets for super generics products due to attractive pharmaceutical market size and conducive regulatory environment which aims to decrease diseases treatment costs, all these factors together helps to maintain larger market revenue share in the globalsuper generics market by these regions. Asia Pacific is anticipated to present better growth opportunity owing to presence of key manufactures, who concentrate on incremental innovation and coupled with rising healthcare investment and spending in the region.
Super Generics Market: Key Players
Some of the players in the global super generics market are Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc., Taiwan Liposome Company, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Allergan plc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Celgene Corporation to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Super Generics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Super Generics Market: Segmentation
Global super generics market has been segmented on the basis of products type, route of administration, distribution channel, and Region
Based on the producttype, the global super generics market is segmented into the following:
Based on the route of administration, the global super generics market is segmented into the following:
Based on the distribution channel, the global super generics market is segmented into the following:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Super Generics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Super Generics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Super Generics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Super Generics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)