This Vacuum Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacuum Packaging market.
Vacuum packaging is a modern methodology for packaging food and various other products. The process involves withdrawal of the air included in the package and then sealing it. Vacuum packaging is a common technique of extending the shelf life of food related products without adversely impacting their quality. Vacuum packaging is an efficient way of decreasing food spoilage, but also generates situations which assist in the growth of anaerobic organisms. Over the past few years, vacuum packaging has become an encouraging packaging solution to guarantee product safety and protection for longer periods. The intensifying awareness of reliable and superior-quality packaging food in emerging economies is one of the major factors contributing significantly for the growth of the vacuum packaging market. Due to speedy urbanization and industrialization the vacuum packaging market is undergoing technological advancements. New and innovative developments which includes production of vacuum packages that holds recyclable packaging, and light-weight packaging are accumulating value to the vacuum packaging market. The vacuum packaging market has grown at a rapid pace over the past few years and is likely to observe stupendous growth during the forecast period.
Global Vacuum Packaging: Market Segmentation
The global Vacuum Packaging market is segmented on the basis of application which includes pharmaceutical, food, packaging of consumer goods and industrial packaging. In 2015, food packaging captured the maximum share in revenue terms in the global vacuum packaging market. The segment is anticipated to remain dominant during the forecast period. The global vacuum packaging market is also bifurcated on the basis of machinery types used for packaging of the products such as external vacuum sealers, thermoformers, tray-sealing machine, and other machines. The global vacuum packaging market is also divided on the basis of pack type which includes rigid packaging, semi-rigid packaging and flexible packaging. Flexible packaging is likely to grow at a significant pace over the next ten years from 2016-2026. The global vacuum packaging market is also fragmented by materials such as polyamide, ethylene, polyethylene and vinyl alcohol.
Global Vacuum Packaging Market: Growth Drivers
Robust consumption of convenience and processed food has been the major growth drivers of the global vacuum packaging market. Rising consciousness about food safety and hygiene have become consumer’s foremost urgency. This has inclined the demand for vacuum packaging all across the world. Rising household income as well as inclination to spend for hygienic food are anticipated to impel the growth of global vacuum packaging market during the forecast period. Apart from this, speedy industrialization in the developing economies along with higher population growth are anticipated to bolster the growth of global vacuum packaging market during the period 2016-2026.
Global Vacuum Packaging Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Global Vacuum Packaging industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Asia-Pacific region captured the highest share in value terms in the global vacuum packaging market during 2015. The region is likely to be dominant in future due to robust demand for packaged food in emerging economies of Indian and China till 2026. Europe is anticipated to be the second largest market in terms of revenue during the period 2016-2026.
Global Vacuum Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key vendors identified across the value chain in the global Vacuum Packaging market include CVP Systems Inc., Berry Plastics Corporation, Linpac Packaging Limited, Amcor Group, Coveris Holding S.A., Ulma Packaging, Multisorb Technologies Inc., Orics Industries, and Sealed Air Corporation. The vacuum packaging manufacturers have wide product portfolio and substantial capital for research and development. The launch of new products as well as the expansion are anticipated to be the major strategies of the key vendors to gain the competitive advantage.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Vacuum Packaging Market Segments
- Vacuum Packaging Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2016 for Global Vacuum Packaging Market
- Vacuum Packaging Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Vacuum Packaging Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Vacuum Packaging Market
- Value Chain
- Global Vacuum Packaging Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Vacuum Packaging Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacuum Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vacuum Packaging Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vacuum Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vacuum Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vacuum Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vacuum Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)