This Aircraft Actuator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aircraft Actuator market.
An actuator is a device which controls the movement and mechanism of the system and requires an energy source or a control signal. Where the energy source or control signal can be electric voltage, hydraulic pressure, pneumatic pressure or mechanical power. The aircraft actuator is consists of a reduction gear, which is used to control and maintain the rotating motion. It is a key component of an aircraft of a spacecraft, it plays an important role for control and flight. Additionally, their actions ensure the aircraft safety as well as passengers’ safety. Above the use of electric aircraft actuators, the use of piezoelectric concepts is also used for the application in vibration control and noise control.
Aircraft actuator has many applications such as flaps, landing gear, weapons systems, etc. Traditionally, hydraulic actuators were used in landing gear, but owing to the advancement of technology and reliability, use of electric actuators is increasing. Also, for the same application, heavy-duty linear actuators are being used, which can tolerate high pressure, as the weight of the aircraft creates a difference in its efficiency. Flap actuators are positioned on the wings in order to maintain flight efficiency also at the low speed of air. As the large aircraft (for e.g. commercial aircraft) are required to maintain the speed of air during landing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Aircraft Actuator Industry:Market Dynamics
Some of the factors which are driving the market of the aircraft actuator industry are increasing passenger traffic across the world, increasing aircraft capability of reducing weight limits, etc. are influencing the manufacturing of aircraft. Additionally, the growth of aircraft actuator market is directly proportional to the growth in aircraft manufacturing industry. This has added rise to the procurement of low weight and power-efficient aircraft actuator. Increasing use of electromechanical actuators due to its high efficiency and reliability as compared to other products is the trend of the aircraft actuator market. Additionally, increasing focus on the use of piezoelectric actuators and magnetic actuators, which are small in size and provide high energy density and support to the aircraft system, are the trend of the industry. Some of the factors such as excessive system topologies, safety issues, technological up gradations, government regulations, etc. can be considered as the restraints for the market of aircraft actuator industry.
Aircraft Actuator Market: Regional Outlook
North America region dominates the market for aircraft actuator systems followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. And the growth in North America region is expected to grow with rising CAGR over the forecasted period. And the growth in the region is owing to the factors such as less price of oil, upgraded fiscal & monetary policy, supportive private sector, and low labor cost available in this region. Additionally, North America is leading the market of the military and fighter aircraft. Also, Asia-Pacific region holds the large market as compared to other regions, in terms of revenue.
According to the product type, in Asia-Pacific and North America regions, electrohydraulic sub segment dominates the market of aircraft actuator industry, followed by electro-hydrostatic sub segment. The rising growth of above-mentioned sub segments is attributable to their benefits such as low investing costs, energy efficient, high power density and capacity, easy implementation, etc. Additionally, the market share of Latin America and The Middle East and Africa is expected to increase over the period of forecast.
Aircraft Actuator Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the Aircraft actuator market, identified across the value chain, include, Moog Inc., maxon motor ag, Sitec Aerospace GmbH, Progressive Automation Inc., Tamagawa seiki Co,.Ltd., PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Aero Space Controls Corporation, Beaver Aerospace & Defense, Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, Rockwell Collins, Price Wheeler Corp., etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aircraft Actuator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aircraft Actuator Industry: Segmentation
- Segmentation of the Aircraft actuator market on the basis of product type:
- Segmentation of the Aircraft actuator market on the basis of application:
- Landing Gear
- Aircraft Flaps
- Weapons Systems
- Segmentation of the Aircraft actuator market on the basis of aircraft type:
- Jet planes
- Cargo planes
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aircraft Actuator Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aircraft Actuator Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aircraft Actuator Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aircraft Actuator Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.