This Alcohol Ethoxylates market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alcohol Ethoxylates market.
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Market Introduction
Alcohol ethoxylates (AE) are a group of chemicals that are commonly used in commercial as well as industrial applications. Alcohol ethoxylates are non-ionic surfactants. Alcohol ethoxylates are a mixture of various alkyl chains and single cut alcohols. On the basis of carbon atoms, alcohol ethoxylates market has been classified into various types, such as fatty alcohol ethoxylates, lauryl alcohol ethoxylates, ceto steary alcohol ethoxylates, and behenyl alcohol ethoxylates, etc. Alcohol ethoxylates are hydrophobic in nature, and they are widely used in surfactants because of this physical property.
Alcohol ethoxylates have low odor, and are clear liquids with high purity, and have a colorless to a pale yellow color. Further, some of the key physical properties of alcohol ethoxylates are that they are generally biodegradable and are non-toxic in the aquatic environment. Primary applications of alcohol ethoxylates include as wetting agents, coagulants, emulsifiers, dispersing agents, surfactants, and many more. Furthermore, alcohol ethoxylates are used in various end-use industries such as paints & coatings, home & personal care products, oil & gas, agrochemicals, pharmaceutical, and industrial cleaning.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Market Dynamics
Rapidly growing population and industrial activities have increased the need for materials and additives like alcohol ethoxylates for various commonly used products, such as paints, washing detergents etc. Owing to their physiochemical properties, alcohol ethoxylates witness high demand in surfactants, coatings, personal care products, metalworking fluids, agrochemicals, oil & gas. This rise in demand from different applications in various end-use products acts as a driving factor for the global alcohol ethoxylates market during the forecast period. However, alcohol ethoxylates face constant competition from alternative products, such as nonylphenol ethoxylates. This is expected hamper the growth of the global alcohol ethoxylates market during the forecast period
In 2016, BASF SE announced to expand its surfactants plant in India, to increase the production capacity and fulfill the APAC’s customer demand. Further, in Sep’15, Shell announced to expand its manufacturing capacity of high-purity ethoxylates and ethylene oxide at Singapore. These strategic developments of alcohol ethoxylates reflect the trend of manufacturing expansion in the global alcohol ethoxylates market.
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Regional Outlook
The global alcohol Ethoxylates market study has been segmented into regions such as Europe, South East Asia Pacific, China, North America, Middle East & Africa, Latin America, etc. China is expected to hold significant market share in global alcohol ethoxylates, owing to the high presence of manufacturing industries that produces various products wherein alcohol ethoxylates are used as additives. For instance, in FY2017, China accounted for around 25% market share in coating production.
In home and personal care market, developed regions like North America and Europe are expected to capture significant market share in the global alcohol ethoxylates market. Hence these regions are projected to grow with the healthy growth rate in alcohol ethoxylates market over the forecast period. Favorable regulations by government agencies, such as FDA approvals of alcohol ethoxylates in skin care products will stimulate greater demand for alcohol ethoxylates market in upcoming years.
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Key Participants
Global alcohol ethoxylates market is highly fragmented market due to the high presence of local to international players across worldwide. Few of key participants are identified across the value chain of alcohol ethoxylates market which is as mentioned below:
- Venus Ethoxyethers Pvt. Ltd.
- P & G Chemicals
- Enaspol A.S.
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Akzo Nobel N. V.
- Saibaba Surfactants Pvt Ltd.
- HELM AG
- Stepan Company
- Qingdao Ocean Import and Export Co., Ltd.
- Frank LIU Shanghai Terppon Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Rimpro India
The global alcohol ethoxylates research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Global alcohol ethoxylates market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on global alcohol ethoxylates market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The global alcohol ethoxylates market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global alcohol ethoxylates market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the alcohol ethoxylates. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with alcohol ethoxylates market attractiveness as per segments. The global alcohol ethoxylates market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alcohol Ethoxylates Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market: Market Segmentations
On the basis of product type, global alcohol ethoxylates market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylates
- Lauryl Alcohol (C12 - C14) Ethoxylates
- Ceto Stearyl Alcohol (C16 - C18) Ethoxylates
- Behenyl Alcohol (C22) Ethoxylates
- Oleyl Cetyl Alcohol Ethoxylates
On the basis of source, global alcohol ethoxylates market can be segmented as mentioned below:
On the basis of end use industry, global alcohol ethoxylates market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Paints & Coatings
- Oil & Gas
- Home & Personal Care
On the basis of function, a global alcohol ethoxylates market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Wetting Agent
- Dispersing Agent
Global Alcohol Ethoxylates Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Alcohol Ethoxylates Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Alcohol Ethoxylates Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Alcohol Ethoxylates Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Alcohol Ethoxylates Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.