This Aldosteronism Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aldosteronism Treatment market.
Aldosteronism is a type of hormonal disorder that occurs due to an imbalance in aldosterone and further leads to high blood pressure. In Aldosteronism, aldosterone is produced in excess by the adrenal gland that exceeds the normal body requirement. This causes the sodium levels to increase and lowers the potassium levels in the body. High levels of sodium in the blood lead to a high volume of blood and ultimately high blood pressure. The Aldosteronism is of various types, primary aldosteronism (Conn’s syndrome) and secondary aldosteronism. Primary aldosteronism is due to a defect of the adrenal glands themselves, which leads to release too much aldosterone. Whereas in secondary aldosteronism aldosterone is released due to abnormal bodily functions or defect in genes and other medical disorders. Most cases of primary aldosteronism are caused by a noncancerous tumor of the adrenal gland. This condition is most common in people 30 to 50 years old. Hyperaldosteronism is also sever and common type of aldosteronism, it can caused because of hyperactivity in unilateral or both bilateral disease. Hyperaldosteronism leads to hypertension and lowers the potassium levels in body. In case of hypoaldosteronism there are lower aldosterone levels in body which further leads to complications. If the aldosteronism is not treated it can gradually increase the risk of heart attack and stroke, this provides the essential background for the aldosteronism treatment market growth. Various types of aldosteronism treatment are available amongst which the non-surgical aldosteronism treatment is mostly adopted by patients, in case of severe aldosteronism surgery are preferred by most medical professionals.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Aldosteronism Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing prevalence of primary aldosteronism due to sedentary lifestyle is the primary factor propelling the expansion of global aldosteronism treatment market. Besides this, the growing old population is the major driver for the aldosteronism treatment market growth. The rising prevalence of hypertension (high blood pressure) due to hectic and stressful lifestyle is also expected to create a high demand for aldosteronism treatment market. The growing efforts of research institutes & increasing number of research and development for developing new therapeutic drugs by many leading players in aldosteronism treatment market is expected to fuel the expansion of aldosteronism treatment market. As per the study published in 2016 by International Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism the aldosteronism was projected to increase by 5% in recent years. The low cost of therapeutic drugs and aldosteronism diagnostic test is also expected to increase the demand for aldosteronism treatment market. However, the risk associated with surgical aldosteronism treatment such as excessive bleeding and side effects of the surgical procedure is expected to restrain the growth of aldosteronism treatment market during the forecast period.
Aldosteronism Treatment Market: Overview
The global aldosteronism treatment market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of the treatment by the end users. The technological advancement further aided in increasing adoption rate of therapeutic drugs, as diagnosis of the aldosteronism due to CT scans, PET imaging technique provided the medical professional in brief about the disease situation. On the basis of treatment type, the non-surgical aldosteronism treatment segment is projected to register maximum market share in the terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to the better patient outcomes and availability of specific drugs according to the disease indications in the aldosteronism treatment market. The ambulatory surgical centers' segment in end users is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR in the aldosteronism treatment market owing to the increasing number of outpatient centers.
Aldosteronism Treatment Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, global aldosteronism treatment market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America is expected to be the leader in global aldosteronism treatment market owing to the high prevalence of hypertension in the region and higher expenditure of healthcare. Europe aldosteronism treatment market is projected to account for the second largest share in the aldosteronism treatment market over the forecast period due to higher spending on healthcare and greater adoption by the end users in the region. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan market for aldosteronism treatment is expected to grow with fast CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rising presence of manufacturers and increasing adoption by the patients.
Aldosteronism Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global aldosteronism treatment market are Pfizer Inc., Allergan plc., GE Healthcare, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Accord Healthcare and Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, amongst others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Aldosteronism Treatment Market Segments
- Aldosteronism Treatment Market Dynamics
- Aldosteronism Treatment Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aldosteronism Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aldosteronism Treatment Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Aldosteronism Treatment Market has been segmented on the basis of treatment type, end user, and geography.
Based on treatment type, global Aldosteronism Treatment Market is divided into following:
- Surgical aldosteronism treatment
- Endocrine surgery
- Non-Surgical aldosteronism treatment
- Palliative care
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists
- Calcium-channel blockers
- Potassium sparring diuretics
Based on end users, global Aldosteronism Treatment Market is divided into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Aldosteronism Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Aldosteronism Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Aldosteronism Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Aldosteronism Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)