This All Terrain Vehicle market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving All Terrain Vehicle market.
All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) are three or more than three wheeled motorized vehicles with large tyres that are primarily used for off road activities. All-terrain vehicles are generally used in vineyards, ranches, farms and other agricultural work places. They include most quad bikes, smaller side-by-sides and amphibious vehicles. In early 1980s, all-terrain vehicles were first introduced in the U.S. for agricultural purposes. Over a decade, all-terrain vehicles have grown increasingly popular for recreational use. The latest trend in the all-terrain vehicles market is that manufacturing companies are forming associations to develop the market by organizing sports events. Over the years, all-terrain vehicles have become fast and heavy for better stability. According to an estimate, majority of the all-terrain vehicles used in Canada and the Central U.S. are for recreational activities (joyriding). While in New Zealand and Australia, majority of them are used for agricultural activities.
In many countries including several from North America and Europe, all-terrain vehicles are not legal for use on normal streets, due to their functionality. On another note, technological advancements, such as infotainment systems make these vehicles more user friendly and provide entertainment while driving. This is forecasted to be an opportunistic avenue for the all-terrain vehicles market. Moreover, presence of Bluetooth, GPS tracking and mobile tracking further enhances the driving experience. Hybrid engines provide better control while riding, owing to their light weight and ability to travel long distances due to the presence of an alternate source of energy.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
All-Terrain Vehicle Market: Dynamics
Increase in recreational activities is expected to directly translate to a rise in the demand for all-terrain vehicles, owing to their functionality in rough terrains. Moreover, the increasing use of these vehicles in the agricultural sector helps reduce manpower and the overall operation cost. This another key factor projected to drive demand for the all-terrain vehicles market. Further, technical advancements in all-terrain vehicles and their enhanced user friendliness are also supporting the demand for this market.
However, an increase in the accident rate related with these vehicles and laws prohibiting their use in public places are hampering the demand for them.
All-Terrain Vehicle Market: Trend
All-terrain vehicles are intended for use by a rider and pillion. Attributing to factors, such as injuries, safety has always been a key issue with ATVs. Most ATV manufacturers recommend at least DOT approved helmets, gloves, protective eye wear and suitable riding boots for all conditions. Fatal accidents generally occur when the vehicle rolls over and therefore, proper tyres play an important role in avoiding injuries.
In the U.K., one can ride quad bikes on public roads provided they weigh less than 550 kg and the rider has a B1 license, along with registration and insurance. Similarly, there are many other countries where ATVs are strictly restricted for on road driving, wherein children are not allowed. However, manufacturers are trying to improve ATVs by increasing their stability, rollover resistance and crash worthiness, as highlighted by the Quad Bike Performance Project. Now a days, crush protection devices (CPDs) or roll over protection systems are installed in ATVs. Changes to existing laws, government support and awareness among people will drive the demand these vehicles in the future.
All-Terrain Vehicle Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the all-terrain vehicle market across the globe are:
- Bombardier Recreational Products
- Honda Motor
- Yamaha Motor
- Polaris India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kässbohrer Geländefahrzeug AG
- Xtreme Green Electric Vehicles
- Kawasaki Motors Corporation
- John Deere
- Arctic Cat
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key All Terrain Vehicle Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
All-Terrain Vehicle Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, the all-terrain vehicle market can be segmented into:
On the basis of product type, the all-terrain vehicle market can be segmented into:
- Sports Utility ATV
- Sport ATV
- Youth ATV
On the basis of number of tyres, the all-terrain vehicle market can be segmented into:
- Three tyres
- Four tyres
- More than four tyres
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the All Terrain Vehicle Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the All Terrain Vehicle Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from All Terrain Vehicle Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the All Terrain Vehicle Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.