This Apac Bleaching Chemicals market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Apac Bleaching Chemicals market.
Bleaching chemicals are oxidizing agents used for numerous applications such as stain removal, disinfecting textile material and water, deodorizing, effluent control etc. Bleaching chemicals finds application in sectors such as textile, pulp & paper processing, water & wastewater treatment, hospitals, laundries etc. Though bleaching chemical is an industrial products, they have gained importance in various end-user industries due to capability for wide-ranging applications. Bleaching as a process has been used for a long time, and the various chemicals used for bleaching currently have resulted from the continuous efforts put in by scientist in the 18th century. Bleaching chemicals are either chlorine or peroxide based, and some of the commonly used bleaching chemicals are chlorine, chlorine dioxide sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, sodium percarbonate etc.
Hydrogen peroxide is widely used in the cosmetic industry for various purposes like hair colouring, face bleaching etc. Chlorine-based bleaches are generally used in household cleaning materials, to keep the water in swimming pools clean and for drinking water disinfection in the water treatment industry. Hence, the growing water treatment industry is expected to catalyze growth of chlorine-based bleaching chemicals. The paper and pulp industry is amongst the largest consumers of bleaching agents. Bleaching agents makes the pulp free of impurities and suitable for paper manufacturing. Moreover, bleaching chemicals are used in the textile industry for textile treatment. Thus, growth of the pulp and paper and textile industries is anticipated to drive the demand for bleaching chemicals.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
China has dominated the global textile and garment industry for the past two decades and remains the single largest producer and exporter of textiles and clothing. Moreover, with increasing land and labour costs across major developing markets such as China and India, the global textile and garment industry is expected to undergo a swing to South East Asia. Asia is a major exporter of textile and clothing to developed markets, of which emerging Asia accounts for significant contribution. Textile manufactures with production units based in China have adopted China plus one strategy. Big business houses that can afford such a strategy retain a production base in China and open another unit in a low cost Asian country. Growth in textile industry along with other prominent end use industries for bleaching chemicals will ensure healthy demand for bleaching chemicals in the APAC region.
Some of the key players operating in the bleaching chemicals market are Akzo Nobel Eka, Aditya Birla Chemicals, Kemira Oyj and Hercules and Hercules Inc. Companies focus more on research and development in order to upgrade technology and capitalize on untapped potential markets in various industries like oil and gas and mining.
Though the current market for bleaching chemicals is dominated by regions of North America and Europe, strict government regulations are expected to influence the demand for bleaching chemicals in the near future. APAC is undisputedly the fastest growing market for end-user industries of bleaching chemicals. Due to increasing awareness regarding water safety coupled with increasing household income, depleting water resources and water contamination, the water treatment industry in APAC is flourishing. Chlorine bleach is a powerful germicide and is used to disinfect drinking water in case of groundwater contamination, and hence is used in municipal water treatment units. Growth of the end-user industry is a major driver for the bleaching chemicals sector in APAC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market applications and product type.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Apac Bleaching Chemicals Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- Greater China
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Apac Bleaching Chemicals Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Apac Bleaching Chemicals Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Apac Bleaching Chemicals Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Apac Bleaching Chemicals Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.