This Automotive Active Suspension System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Active Suspension System market.
Automotive Active Suspension System Market: Overview
Automotive market being one of the most important and lucrative market in today’s era, continually go through technological transformations, so as to introduce various distinctive features in vehicles which makes the vehicle more attractive, safe, easy to handle and thus customer friendly. The constant technological advancement in the automotive equipment segment has made the automotive suspension systems way smarter, unlike the passive suspension systems where the movement is determined by the road surface, active suspension system controls the vertical movement of vehicle relative to vehicle body implementing an onboard system that senses the force applied to the wheels and thus adjusts various mechanical connections to maintain the chassis level. A suspension system in which only the viscous damping coefficient of the shock absorber is adjusted is called as semi-active suspension system. The active suspension system market today is an important part of suspension system market and finds its major application in high end luxury and sports cars, and also some medium range cars & commercial vehicles. The automotive active suspension system are available in market with various commercial name, varying company to company such as Magic Body Control by Mercedes-Benz, MagneRide developed by Delphi, PASM Porsche Active Suspension Management by Porsche. The active suspension system enhances vehicle dynamics such as ride comfort, vehicle control and stability.
Automotive Active Suspension System Market: Drivers and Restraints
The active suspension system results in enhanced vehicle dynamics and thus performance of vehicle, today, players focuses on vehicle performance characteristics to sustain the competitive automotive market, this tends to drive the automotive active suspension system market. The increasing demand for vehicles in developing economies also backs the growth of automotive active suspension system market.
On the other side, high cost of the system and high maintenance cost acts as restraint to the automotive active suspension system market. Also installation of active suspension system into an existing vehicle may require major modification, this may affect the adaptation of the active suspension system over other systems available and thus obstruct the growth of active suspension system market.
Automotive Active Suspension System Market: Region-wise Outlook
The automotive active suspension system market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Europe and North America are the pioneer markets in the automotive active suspension market where early commercialization of active suspension system started, also these economies have large market for luxury vehicles. Asia Pacific is estimated to have highest growth rate in the automotive active suspension market, as the automotive market is boosting in developing region such as China, India, and also Japan is among significant market in automotive technologies.
Automotive Active Suspension System Market: Key Players
- Bose Corporation
- Quanser Inc.
- ZF Sachs AG
- Daimler AG
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc
- LORD Corporation
- BWI Group
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Tanabe USA Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Active Suspension System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Active Suspension System Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type of suspension system, the automotive active suspension system market is segmented as:
- Pure Active Suspension System
- Semi-Active Suspension System
On the basis of actuation of suspension system, the automotive active suspension system market is segmented as:
- Hydraulic Systems
- Electromagnetic Systems
- Solenoid Valve Systems
- Magneto rheological Systems
On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive active suspension system market is segmented as:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Active Suspension System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Active Suspension System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Active Suspension System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Active Suspension System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.