This Automotive Rocker Arm market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Rocker Arm market.
An engine’s efficiency depends on various factors; among which, its capacity of air processing plays an important role in the production of power. An internal combustion engine uses an air-fuel mixture to produce power, but air is relatively difficult to consume as compared to fuel. The automotive rocker arm is an important part of the internal combustion engine. An automotive rocker arm is an oscillating lever that converts the radial movement of cam lobe into a linear movement at the poppet valve, so as to open it. When the camshaft lobe lifts the outer side of the automotive rocker arm, the inside presses the valve stem down so as to open the valve and air is sucked into the cylinder. Hence, the automotive rocker arm plays an important role in providing a means of multiplying the lift ratio, which is crucial in the working of an engine.
Automotive Rocker Arm Market: Trends, Drivers, Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Aftermarket automotive rocker arm manufacturers are coming up with new technologies and inventions that are helping the automotive rocker arm industry grow. Also, increasing demand for automobiles globally is fueling growth of the global automotive rocker arm market. Many companies are using various lightweight materials, such as aluminum, and steel, among others in the manufacturing of automotive rocker arms – so as to reduce the overall weight of an engine. Lightweight automotive rocker arms are essential for efficient operation, but strength also plays an important role in the life of an automotive rocker arm.
An automotive rocker arm is a crucial part of an engine, as its failure makes the engine useless. Moreover, it is expensive to replace and procure automotive rocker arms. Automotive rocker arms fail mainly due to stress concentration and as an effect of loading. This problem of failure has not been completely overcome and designers are trying to explore new technologies and methods to prevent it. Attributing to this reason, various companies are investing heavily in research and development.
Automotive Rocker Arm Market: Segmentation
The global automotive rocker arm market can be segmented by design, type of engine, material used, vehicle type, type of engine (based on fuel used), and vehicle application.
Automotive Rocker Arm Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Rocker Arm Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of design, the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Stamped steel rocker arm
- Roller tipped rocker arm
- Full roller rocker arm
- Shaft rocker arms
- Centre pivot rocker arms
- End pivot (finger follower) rocker arms
On the basis of type of engine, the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Push rod engines
- Overhead cam engines
On the basis of material used, the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Steel rocker arms
- Anodized-aluminum roller rockers
- High-strength alloy aluminum rocker
- Chrome-moly steel
- High-strength alloy steels
On the basis of vehicle type, the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Two wheeler
- Three wheeler
- Four wheeler
On the basis of type of engine (based on fuel used), the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Petrol Engine
- Diesel Engine
On the basis of vehicle application, the global automotive rocker arm market is segmented as:
- Light commercial vehicles
- Medium and heavy commercial vehicles
Examples of some of the market participants in the global automotive rocker arm market, identified across the value chain include:
- Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
- KYOCERA Corporation
- Indo Schottle Pvt. Ltd.
- HITCHINER Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Maharashtra Forge Pvt. Ltd.
- Decora Auto Forge Pvt. Ltd.
- OE Pushrods
- Eurocams Ltd.
- Woosu Ams Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Kowze Auto Parts Co. Ltd
- Federal-Mogul LLC
- Kalyani Steels
- Edelbrock, LLC
- Ghaziabad Precision Products
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Rocker Arm Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Rocker Arm Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Rocker Arm Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Rocker Arm Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.