This Automotive Intake Manifold market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Intake Manifold market.
Automotive intake manifold systems are employed in automotive engine assembly to facilitate the distribution of fuel and air for internal combustion. This system is applicable in conventional prototypes as well as the computerised controlled fuel injection principle and has been in existence since the inception of automobiles. The system involves a single inlet of air termed as plenum to pass through several tubes or runners of the combustion cylinder. Apart from fresh air, exhaust gases resulting from combustion is also recirculated as feed to the process. The design and material of fabrication involved play an important role in the product design and development aiding in improvement of efficiency. These prototypes have been patented by the respective manufacturers. Traditionally, aluminium has been the preferred choice of material, which in due course of time has been replaced by other materials such as plastic and magnesium resulting in significant reduction of engine weight and enabling high degree of thermal and mechanical resistance.
Automotive Intake Manifold Market: Market Dynamics
The subsequent production of automobiles across the globe has been a major driver of the Automotive Intake Manifold Market. Moreover, the enforcement of low CO2emission levels by environment management authorities and fuel conservation policies have also compelled the automotive OEMs in designing of advanced prototypes of intake manifolds consuming optimal amount of fuel and minimal discharge of exhausts during combustion. The market can provide opportunities in repair and replacement in the aftermarket channel as well as in the export oriented market.
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market on the other hand has been hampered by low product replacement rate and considerable overhead costs for the manufacturers of automotive intake manifold in order to provide competitive pricing in a price sensitive auto ancillary industrial sector. Fluctuating commodity prices coupled with volatile currency exchange rates and import-export tariffs have also been an area of concern for the concerned market. However, these effects will cease to influence the market in the long term.
Automotive Intake Manifold Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of production, North America, Western Europe and Japan together are expected to have a share of over 50% in the Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market owing to established automotive infrastructure and technical know-how. In terms of consumption of automotive intake manifold, Asia Pacific followed by North America is expected to dominate the Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market. On country level, China is poised to hold a major share followed by India and the U.S.
Automotive Intake Manifold Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the players of Automotive Intake Manifold Market includes, Edelbrock L.L.C., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Röchling Group, Holley Performance Products, Sogefi SpA, Keihin North America, Inc., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd. and MAHLE GmbH among others.
Strengthening of customer relationship management with automotive OEMs as well as with aftermarket suppliers are the key focus areas of the manufacturers thereby helping in expanding their market presence amongst the target geographical areas. In terms of product offerings, perennial research & development in product design to provide low-cost and compact engine assemblies has been undertaken by the manufacturers. The showcasing of new prototypes in market platforms such as Auto Expo Fairs and via media & communications have been the marketing and promotion activities in the Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Intake Manifold Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Intake Manifold Market: Market Segmentation
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market can be segmented based on the product type, material and applications.
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market based on product type is segmented as:
- Single Plane Manifolds
- Dual Plane Manifolds
- EFI Manifolds
- HI-RAM Manifolds
- Supercharger Intake Manifolds
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market based on material for fabrication can be segmented as:
- Other Composites
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market based on application is segmented as:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Sports Cars
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Intake Manifold Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Intake Manifold Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Intake Manifold Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Intake Manifold Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.