This Automotive Adaptive Lighting market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Adaptive Lighting market.
Adaptive lighting technology is the fastest and latest growing market in automobile sector across the world. Automotive Adaptive lighting system mainly work with the help of sensors that transmits the signals to the lighting systems at the time of turning of vehicle.
These lighting systems work upon the principle of sensing the movement of the object. As the vehicle turns right, the sensors installed in the lighting system transmit a message to the lights and enables the headlamps to shift right for clear vision to the driver. The existing static front lighting systems provide illumination straight onto the surface of road/ground without any sensitivity to curves or steering control. This creates complexity for the driver to in the night to take sharp turns. Thus, adaptive lighting systems are introduced for automotive.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The market of automotive adaptive lighting is majorly driven on the back of rapid growth in automobile industry across the globe. Moreover, the advancements in automotive lighting technology that is much more efficient than the conventional ways and paving the way for automotive adaptive lighting market. Emergence of automobile industries and introduction of stringent government regulations to install advanced safety feature in passenger and commercial vehicles are the key factors which are swelling the demand for automotive adaptive lighting in various European and American countries. These lighting systems also have the property to adapt lighting conditions, on the basis of these additional properties these lighting systems are gaining traction among the manufacturers of automobiles. Likewise, the manufacturers of automobiles are shifting towards the adoption of advanced and energy efficient lighting technology such as LED technology. This will further spur the market of automotive adaptive lighting market in near future.
The automotive adaptive lighting is gaining momentum with the increasing commercial and heavy-duty vehicles. Rapid urbanization and expanding transportation and logistics sector across the globe are increasing the number of heavy duty vehicles. These vehicles operate in night time due to stringent government regulations and restricted entry in cities during day time to reduce the traffic congestion. Further, heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers are adopting this technology on account of rising concern towards road safety.
Conversely, installing adaptive lighting systems in vehicles increases the overall cost of these vehicles which creates a major challenge for this industry. Moreover, high cost of automotive adaptive lighting and availability of sub-standardized lighting systems are expected to hamper the growth of automotive adaptive lighting market.
Few of the market players in the global automotive adaptive lighting market in the following segments:
Market Regional Overview
Riding on the back of increasing sales of high-end luxury cars, the global automotive adaptive lighting market is expected to expand at a high CAGR over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2027. At present, Europe is the biggest consumer of automotive adaptive lighting followed by Asia-Pacific. However, with a better growth rate in automotive industry, Asia-Pacific is projected to surpass Europe automotive lighting demand by 2027. Regionally, Asia-Pacific and Europe collectively is expected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period i.e. 2017-2027. Moreover, Asia-Pacific region is projected to register a moderate CAGR over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2027 and it is expected to account the largest market share in terms of revenue by 2027 followed by Europe. Rising economy and positive growth in automobile industry in both the regions is directly helping the growth of automotive adaptive lighting market. The strict regulations from the governmental authorities to install sufficient safety features in vehicles to reduce road accidents is driving the market of automotive adaptive lighting market across the globe. The LED technology lighting segment is estimated to expand at a significantly high CAGR over the forecast period. This segment is rising on the back of ease of availability, low cost of these lighting systems and low replacement costs.
Moreover, manufacturers of automotive adaptive lighting systems are focusing towards the advancement in lighting systems to enhance the driving in night. These adaptive lighting systems are helpful for light & heavy commercial vehicles, as they are mainly used for logistics and transport. These vehicles are used to carry products and consignments in night due to stringent government regulation to reduce the traffic congestion in daytime.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
The key players of automotive adaptive lighting market are as follows:
- Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- Koito Manufacturing Ltd
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- SL Corporation
- Stanley Electric Co.
- Valeo Group
- Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Adaptive Lighting Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.