This Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System market.
With the growing preference for compact, noiseless, and independently operating engine cooling system, automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems are witnessing steadily growing demand – especially in off-road vehicles. This factor is further receiving support from the tightening regulatory norms for vehicle emission, subsequently driving prospects for fuel efficient engine cooling systems, eventually translating into towering sales of automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems.
Asia Pacific’s Market Attractiveness Is Constantly Growing in Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Space
Being the largest automotive production and sales hub at global level, Asia Pacific has been playing a pivotal role in boosting the demand for automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems.
In addition to developing economies such as China and India, developed countries such as South Korea and Japan are extending significant revenue shares in the global automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems landscape, through remarkable sales in automotive as well as construction and infrastructure.
Construction equipment have been registering substantial consumption of automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems over the years, which clearly points to a lucrative set of opportunities for manufacturers in rapidly thriving construction sectors across developing economies.
Emerging Asian economies such as China and India host dramatically expanding construction and infrastructural development projects, creating a strong potential regional market for automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems penetration.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Initiatives by Governments Regarding Vehicle Emission Favor Innovation & Sales of Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive Systems
The quest for reduced greenhouse gas emission from vehicles is posing a strong impact on the demand for sustainable automotive components, including technologically advanced hydrostatic fan drive systems.
In the backdrop of the Climate Change Agreement in Paris, several governments across the globe have already stepped into the direct promotion of environment-friendly vehicles through implementation of stringent regulatory standards.
The subsequent R&D of reduced emission technologies and the innovations in engine manufacturing technologies are likely to create lucrative opportunities for automotive hydrostatic fan drive system manufacturers in coming years.
Industry leaders such as Bosch are pioneering the innovative products line-up in automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems landscape.
- Bosch’s HRB (hydraulic hybrid drive) fan drive system is claimed to account for 5% reduced carbon dioxide emission and lowered fuel consumption.
- Mahle’s newly introduced electrical coolant pump completely replaces the mechanical pump and thereby slashes down the CO2 emission.
Innovation-driven Functionality Delivers Energy Efficient Operation, Boosting the Scope of Demand for Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive Systems
Where traditional automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems primarily bring about overcooling in a majority of heat operation conditions consuming substantial power, the electronic and temperature-activated hydrostatic fan drive systems deliver fine, regulated control. Moreover, when the cooling demand is on lower side, the latter reduces the speed of fan.
A recent innovation (by Quality Hydraulics & Pneumatics)in this line is a variable and alternating automotive hydraulic fan drive system that adds to the operating and fuel efficiency at the stake of lower power consumption by the machine.
A growing trend of the on-demand regulation of the coolant flow is also favoring the revenue growth of market at a global level.
Mounting EV & HEV Sales Abbreviate the Demand for Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive Systems
With the automotive industry going sustainable, there has been an extremely promising growth outlook for electric vehicles and hybrid electric vehicles. Various governments’ favorable subsidiary policies are encouraging consumers to purchase EVs in recent years.
Where modern EVs use only the ambient cooling system, it is more likely that the sales of automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems will be inversely influenced by the growing popularity of EVs and HEVs.
As the battery cooling in EVs operates on a battery-powered thermal management system, EVs completely eliminate the need for hydraulic motor, hydraulic pump, or any other conventionally used ICE cooling equipment.
Industry leaders such as Volt and Tesla use the liquid cooling mechanism instead of hydrostatic fan drive systems, whereas one of the recent launches - Nissan’s Leaf – uses air-cooled batteries over hydrostatic fan drive systems.
In-depth Analysis of the Regional Outlook: Global Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market
The global automotive hydrostatic fan drive system market report has been classified into six key regional markets, which are subjected to deep-dive country-wise analysis based on the key market segments.
- Western Europe Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket(France, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Eastern Europe Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket(Poland, Russia)
- North America Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket(U.S., Canada)
- Latin America Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket(Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket(India, China, ASEAN, New Zealand, Australia)
- Japan Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive SystemMarket
Competition Tracking & Analysis: Global Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Landscape
Some of the prominent players competing in the global automotive hydrostatic fan drive system landscape include Bosch, Eaton, JTEKT, Parker Hannifin, Danfoss, Concentric, Hydac International, Avid Impex, Bucher Hydraulics, and Quality Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
While research indicates that the variable displacement pump is one of the top selling automotive hydrostatic fan drive system components, the high price point associated with it may remain a long-term limiting factor restricting wider adoption of automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems. Both initial and maintenance costs are relatively higher, thus forestalling rapid adoption of automotive hydrostatic fan drive systems.
Superior efficiency of the variable displacement pump in regulating the hydraulic flow continues to compel manufacturers to invest in R&D for the development of competitively priced yet high performance variable displacement pumps.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Key Taxonomy: Global Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market
The global market for automotive hydrostatic fan drive system is broadly categorized into various segments, by the type of vehicle, pump type, and component.
Based on the Type of Vehicle
- On Road Vehicles (Trucks, Busses, Cars, Motorcycles, and Others)
- Off Road Vehicles (Utility Vehicles, Pick-up Trucks, Jeeps, Military & Commercial Vehicles)
- Construction & Mining Equipment
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Train, Metro, and Trams
On the Basis of Component
- Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- Variable Axial Piston Hydraulic Pump
- Fixed Gear Hydraulic Motor
- Hydraulic Valves & Sensors
- Oil Cooler
By Pump Type
- Variable Displacement Pump
- Fixed Displacement Pump
Report Highlights: Global Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market
- Parent market overview covering automotive components landscape and automotive cooling systems
- Key market dynamics
- Automotive hydrostatic fan drive system market segmentation
- Market sizing and forecast analysis – by volume and value
- Recent trends and strategic developments
- Potential opportunity analysis
- Competitive scenario evaluation
- Strategic outlook assessment of key market players
- Overall performance matrix covering the projection period
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Hydrostatic Fan Drive System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.