Conveyance of important fluids such as coolant, fuel and lubricants within an automobile is an integral process duly carried out by flexible conduits known as automotive rubber hoses where the build material is mainly rubber or any of its variants. In addition to transmission of various fluids, automotive rubber hoses also effectively convey pressure from one actuation point to another in a hydraulic circuit as well as function as a medium to create vacuum wherever necessary in an automobile. The design of automotive rubber hoses is governed by parameters including application, working conditions, pressure ratings, compatibility with varying chemicals and fluids, etc. Automotive applications such as HVAC, braking and steering systems require the assistance of automotive hoses to ensure smooth functioning of various systems. With the move towards increasing the performance and efficiency of automobiles without compromising on fuel consumption, the inclusion of turbochargers in the power unit system of a vehicle is on the rise, paving a way for the growth of long lasting and extra durable automotive rubber hoses favouring the growth of the market on a long term basis.
Automotive Rubber Hoses Market Dynamics
The primary factor driving the growth of the automotive rubber hoses market is the ever increasing production of automobiles owing to changing lifestyle of customers, increase in disposable incomes and preference of having a personal vehicle. Automotive hoses made of synthetic materials such as heavy duty plastics and composites are slightly costlier than that of hoses made of rubber, prompting a shift towards the cheaper alternative by the customers, thus paving a way for the growth of the automotive rubber hoses market. The year on year strengthening of emission norms and regulations implemented by the Governments of various countries is also another key factor prompting the manufacturers to come up with solutions to build durable rubber hoses, further augmenting the growth of the market.
Automotive Rubber Hoses Market: Regional Outlook
In North America region, the U.S. is expected to exhibit robust growth in the automotive rubber hoses market, followed by Canada, considering the flourishing automotive industry in the region. Asia Pacific region is on par with North America, exhibiting high potential for the market owing to growing vehicle production in China, India and Japan. Emerging countries in the Latin America region such as Mexico and Brazil create attractive opportunities for the automotive rubber hoses market as many well-known automobile manufacturers have set up their automotive plants in these countries. Resale of automobiles in Middle East and Africa is a popular trend in the region prompting a healthy sales of aftermarket automotive rubber hoses improving the market as far as the aftermarket segment is concerned.
Automotive Rubber Hoses Market: Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Global Automotive Rubber Hoses market are
- Semperit AG Holding
- Hutchinson SA
- Nichirin Co., Ltd.
- Imperial Auto Industries Limited
- Marugo Rubber Industries,Ltd.
- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
- Jayem Auto Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Gates Corporation
- Mackay Consolidated Industries Pty Ltd.
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Maflow Group
- Sumitomo Riko Co., Ltd.
- Continental AG
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- United Rubber Industries (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Shore Auto Rubber Export Pvt Ltd.
- Codan Rubber A/S
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Automotive Rubber Hoses Market: Segmentation
Automotive Rubber Hoses Market can be segmented mainly on the basis of vehicle type, application, sales channel and product type.
By vehicle type, the market can be segmented as:
- Passenger cars
- Light Commercial vehicles
- Heavy Commercial vehicles
- Special Purpose vehicles
- Two Wheelers
By application, the market can be segmented as:
- Turbocharger hoses
- Engine Heating, cooling and radiator hoses
- Air Conditioning hoses
- Lubrication hoses
- Transmission hoses
- Brake hoses
- Fuel hoses
By sales channel, the market can be segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
By product type, the market can be segmented as:
- Non-reinforced rubber hoses
- Metal-reinforced rubber hoses
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.