This Baby Strollers And Prams market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Baby Strollers And Prams market.
Global Baby strollers and prams Market Outlook
The global infant & baby care industry has been surging at a significant rate in terms of value sales which attributable to the rise in concern on safety and hygienic lifestyle intended on their new born babies and the toddlers by their parents. Owing to which various baby care products such as the diapers, baby shampoo, baby wipes, baby strollers and prams have witnessed burgeon demand in the global market. Baby strollers and prams are considered as one of the mandatory baby care product has been witnessing tremendous demand in the global market. Due to the rise in demand for baby strollers and prams, manufacturers have been strategizing on coming up with innovative products which caters to the varying needs of its target customers. Baby Toiletries market offers a wide range of product portfolio such as lightweight strollers, jogging strollers, standard strollers, double/triple strollers and multi-optional system strollers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Baby strollers and prams Market: Reasons for covering this Title
Newborn babies in their initial phase of life, do not have control over their neck which requires gentle handling whenever they lie down or lifted. The baby strollers and prams play an important role in managing babies’ movement no matter they are lying or sitting positions. Adapting to fast-paced, modernized lifestyle and the emergence of nuclear and single parent families has prompted consumers across the globe to actively seek convenient and safe products for their babies and infants. Baby strollers and prams are one such products that facilitates such convenience and catering to the requirements of concerned parents. Moreover, there are government bodies that have taking steps with regards to babies’ safety. Regulatory bodies such as ASTM, CEN, and ACCC have enforced standards & regulations to ensure that baby strollers and prams protect babies from the known safety hazards that have caused accidents in the past. Thus owing to above mentioned factors triggers the overall demand for global baby strollers and prams market.
Global Baby strollers and prams Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Baby strollers and prams market are Dorel Industries Inc., Pigeon Corporation, Newell Brands Inc., Summer Infant Inc., Beingmate Group Co. Ltd., Artsana S.p.A., Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., Thule Group AB, Bugaboo International B.V., Phil & Ted Most Excellent Buggy Co. Ltd among others.
Baby strollers and prams Market: Key Trends
Major Baby strollers and prams manufacturers have been making several key acquisitions in the view of expanding its business in the global market.
Baby strollers and prams Market: Key Developments
- In 2014, Dorel Industries Inc., one of the key players in global baby strollers and prams announced the acquisition of juvenile business of Hong Kong- based Lerado Group specializing in the designing and manufacturing of infant products especially baby strollers and prams.
- In 2016, Newell Brands Inc. another key player in global baby strollers and prams acquired the business of Jarden Corporation for US$ 16 billion.
Opportunities for Baby strollers and prams Market Participants
As of 2017, the global infant population accounted to 7.5 billion. With rise in population of infant especially in urban areas of both developed and developing regions indirectly suggest the opportunity for baby strollers and prams to gain traction accordingly. Moreover, contributing about 27% of global population, millennial are becoming the most significant generational cohort in the world, particularly with respect to overall economic prospects and consumer spending growth. Among the millennial consumer base for baby strollers and prams, several are likely to be first-time parents and have never experienced the considerations, dilemmas and cautions while purchasing baby care products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, age group, sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Baby strollers and prams market segments and sub-segments
- Baby strollers and prams market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Baby strollers and prams market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Baby Strollers And Prams Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Baby strollers and prams: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product types, the global Baby strollers and prams market has been segmented as –
- Lightweight strollers
- Mutli-optional system strollers
- Standard strollers
- Double/triple strollers
- Jogging strollers
On the basis of age group, the global Baby strollers and prams market has been segmented as –
- 0-6 months
- 6-12 months
- 12-36 months
On the basis of the sales channel, the global Baby strollers and prams market has been segmented as –
- Baby Boutiques
- Specialty Stores
- Modern Trade
- Departmental Stores
- Online retailers
- Other sales channel
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Baby strollers and prams market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Baby strollers and prams market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional baby strollers and prams market markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the baby strollers and prams market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the baby strollers and prams market