This Baby Teeth Care Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Baby Teeth Care Products market.
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Overview
Oral diseases are the most common diseases that affects half of the population in the world. Early childhood caries (ECC) or baby bottle tooth decay is the primary concern for baby oral care. The bacteria that are responsible for tooth decay, gets transmitted to infants through kissing or sharing spoon. Rising awareness among parents for baby care products drives the baby teeth care market. Baby bottle tooth decay or ECC is often found in case of infants and toddlers. Children younger than two years are often suffered by this prevalent disease (ECC). Companies like Colgate-Palmolive often educates consumers about ECC and preventive measures to avoid it. Therefore, preventive measures from ECC will drive the demand for baby teeth care products in the market. Baby teeth care starts from caring baby’s gum as it acts as a placeholder for teeth.
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Market Dynamics
Due to food swallowing nature of babies under the age of 2 years, they are more prone to tooth decay or ECC diseases. Thus, dentists recommend using of cavity-preventing fluoride toothpaste. In response to the concern over enamel fluorosis, which rises due to fluoride, some manufacturer launched low fluoride ‘paediatric’ toothpaste containing less than 600 ppm fluoride. Generally, there are several types of baby teeth care products available in the market. A key factor driving the growth of baby teeth care products market is the increasing awareness to reduce the incidences of early childhood caries (ECC) or baby bottle tooth decay.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Recent Developments
Colgate as a manufacturer of oral hygiene products, it produces baby teeth care products such as Colgate Smiles Baby Toothpaste (0-2Y). The company also helps the society to increase the awareness about baby teeth care and related diseases. In baby teeth care products category, some companies are also comping up with innovative baby wipes. In 2018, Bey Bee launched toxin free baby wipes first in India.
In 2018, A Tucson, AZ, pediatrician had introduced wipes for babies which are intended to fight cavities.
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Regional Outlook
The baby teeth care products market is expected to register a healthy growth across all the geographies during the forecast period. The ECC and other dental related diseases are likely to drive market for baby teeth care products. China and India which are considered as emerging countries, have larger population with oral diseases such as tooth decay, periodontal disease in babies etc. As per FDI World Dental Federation, more than 3 billion people are affected by oral diseases and this number is also high for babies. As a preventive measures, parents are now focused on baby teeth care products which further drives the baby teeth care products market. The U.S. accounts for major market share for baby teeth care products due to major presence of manufacturer over there, better technology infrastructure, increase in adoption in innovative and baby care products and rising awareness about baby gum & teeth related diseases.
Additionally, other developed regions such as Europe and Oceania are projected to showcase steady growth in the global baby teeth care products market due to growing awareness among parents, and growth in hospitals.
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global baby teeth care products Market are NUK, The Brushies, Baby Banana, Jordan Toothbrush, Colgate, Oral-B (P&G), Oragel, Tom's, Jack n' Jill, Kiss My Face, Weleda Calendula, Babyganics, Nuby and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the baby teeth care products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies for baby teeth care products market. The research report of baby teeth care products provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, product type, price, and application
The Baby Teeth Care Products market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Baby Teeth Care Products regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of South Asia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Baby Teeth care Products report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report for baby teeth care products provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The baby teeth care products market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Baby Teeth Care Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Market Segmentation
Baby Teeth Care Products Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global baby teeth care products market has been segmented as –
- Tooth brush
- Tooth paste
- Dental Wipes
On the basis of price range, the global baby teeth care products market has been segmented as –
Based on application, the global baby teeth care products market is segmented into:
On the basis of the sales channel, the global baby teeth care products market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Pharmacy Stores
- Online Retailers
The Baby Teeth Care Products Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Baby Teeth Care Products Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Baby Teeth Care Products Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Baby Teeth Care Products Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Baby Teeth Care Products Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.