This Bi Metal Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bi Metal Cans market.
Introduction to Bi-metal Cans Market
Bi-metal cans are made from combination of two different metals like steel, coated with a thin layer of tin. Dipping sheets of steel in the molten tin or by electroplating produce these bi-metal cans. The tin coating in bi-metal cans helps in protecting the metal from corrosion caused by food contact and on the other hand, even saves the food from metal contamination. The bi-metal cans utilize tin and other metal materials which can be recycled countless times without the loss of any of their properties. Bi-metal cans are a useful alternative for plastics, as they can be easily recycled and reused. There are several beneficial aspects of utilizing recycled bi-metal cans –
- They reduce energy usage by 60% in comparison to new material.
- 40% of water is saved during its production.
- It prevents 76% of water pollution and 86% of CO2 emission.
Bi-metal cans provide excellent printability. The bi-metal cans are easily recyclable, which gives them an upper hand over the other packaging materials like plastics. The increasing awareness among end-users and consumers is affecting the packaging industry. These circumstances are leading to the production of such sustainable packaging solutions. The above-mentioned benefits, when taken into consideration, show no loss of their original properties and hence is a good alternative for plastics.
Dynamics of Bi-metal Cans Market
Bi-metal cans market is expected to witness growth due to its advantageous qualities, which include – recyclability, standardization, and durability. Bi-metal cans have a lighter environmental footprint in comparison to other packaging materials like plastics, which will increase their market demand. Government regulations regarding plastic usage might also play an essential role in boosting the growth of bi-metal cans market in the upcoming years. Recycling is an easy way to save energy and raw materials by efficiently reducing CO2 emission and the amount of waste generated while production and raw material collection. Increased awareness among end-users and consumers will contribute to the growth of bi-metal cans. A critical aspect which will attribute to the bi-metal cans market increment is the increased consumption of packaged food and beverages. There are certain factors which would hinder the growth of this market; one of the significant factors is the usage of plastics. Though bi-metal cans are better than plastics due to the increased awareness among consumers and end-users new innovative products are being launched which claim to reduce the environmental footprint. Such innovations would hamper the growth of bi-metal cans.
Bi-metal Cans Market: Key Players & Trends
The key players in bi-metal cans market are –
- Ardagh Group S.A.
- Ball Corp
- Crown Holdings, Inc.
- The Tinplate Company Of India Limited
- NCI Packaging Pty. Ltd.
- Cerviflan Industrial e Comercial Ltda
Bi-metal Cans Market: Regional Outlook
The bi-metal cans market is expected to grow in some key regions like Europe and East Asia. In Europe, France and Belgium are expected to dominate the market in terms of market share and growth rate during the forecast period. In East Asia, China is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. North America is expected to grow at a moderate pace in the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with caulk tubes market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bi Metal Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bi-metal Cans Market: Segmentation
The global bi-metal cans market is segmented by material type, product type, capacity, filling method, and end use industry. The pricing for bi-metal cans has being done based on product type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in number of units.
On the basis of their material type, the bi-metal cans market is segmented into –
On the basis of their product type, the bi-metal cans market is segmented into –
- 2 piece bi-metal can
- 3 piece bi-metal can
On the basis of capacity, the bi-metal cans market is segmented into –
- Less than 250 ml
- 251 to 500 ml
- 501 to 1000 ml
- Above 1000 ml
On the basis of filling method, the bi-metal cans market is segmented into –
- Vacuum Filling
- Pressure Filling
On the basis of end use industry, the bi-metal cans market is segmented into –
- Food and Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Home Care
- Other Industries
- A detailed overview of the parent market, along with the bi-metal cans market
- Changing market dynamics in the bi-metal cans market
- In-depth segmentation of the bi-metal cans market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value.
- Recent trends and developments in the bi-metal cans market
- Competitive landscape in the bi-metal cans market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bi Metal Cans Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bi Metal Cans Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bi Metal Cans Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bi Metal Cans Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)