This Beer Cans Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Beer Cans Analysis market.
Global Beer Cans Market - Overview
Beer is one of the most preferred alcoholic beverage. A beer can is a container or vessel that is used for convenient consumption of beer. Beer can is generally of 330 ml and 500 ml capacity. Beer cans offer easy way of transport, and allows consumers to bring their favourite beer home. In addition, the beer cans market offers enormous opportunities to packaging manufacturers owing to increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages. Premiumization is not a new trend, but it has played an important role in shaping the beverage packaging. For instance, the infiltration of premium beer brands has augmented for 3% to 4% above mainstream brands. As a result of these cans manufacturers are introducing beer cans for premium craft beers. Nowadays, brand owners are considering beer cans as an advertisement tool and also provide direct to substrate printing which increases the aesthetic looks of the can. Furthermore, the global beer cans market is very competitive owing to presence of many worldwide and regional manufacturers. As per several studies, the beer cans market looks largely fragmented amongst the sellers that are competing in terms of size, capacity, price, product quality, technological innovations, and volume. In order to increase competitive advantage over the rivals, the packaging manufacturers are implementing strategies like collaborations, mergers, and partnerships. Few manufacturers are acquiring several small and medium scale companies in order to augment their market presence across numerous regions around the globe.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Beer Cans Market - Dynamics
The primary driver behind the high growth in the beer cans market is the changing consumer demand to experience a large variety of beers with taste and flavor. Also, the rise in consumption of beer in emerging economies such as India and China will boost the demand for beer cans market. Beer cans manufacturers are gradually spending on R&D to enhance the looks and convenience of their products. In addition, recyclability and environmental advantage of beer cans to boost the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, light weight and convenience option provided by beer cans to drive the market. Government initiatives for reducing the usage of plastic and glass in alcohol packaging have created growth opportunities for metal packaging formats like beer cans.
Beer is normally filled in a can by 2 standard machines such as vacuum filling machine and pressure filling machine.
Global Beer Cans Market – Regional Overview
In North America, US is anticipated to dominate the beer cans market over the forecast period. Furthermore, in Asia Pacific region, India, China and ASEAN countries are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Owing to the high demand and preference of metal packaging solution for craft beer. However, the beer cans market in Middle East & Africa is projected to witness sluggish growth during the forecast period.
Global Beer Cans Market – Key Players
A few of the key players in the beer cans market are Toyo Seikan Group Holdings Ltd, Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings, Inc., Ardagh Group S.A., Can-Pack S.A., Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd., CPMC Holdings Limited, Nampak Bevcan Limited., Daiwa Can Co., Shenzhen Xin Yuheng Can Co., Ltd, etc.
The report on beer cans market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Beer cans market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global beer cans market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Beer Cans Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Beer Cans Market - Segmentation
The global beer cans market is segmented by material type, product type, capacity, and filling method. The pricing for beer cans has being done based on capacity segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in units.
On the basis of material type, the global beer cans market is segmented into -
On the basis of product type, the global beer cans market is segmented into -
- 2 Piece Cans
- 3 Piece Cans
On the basis of capacity, the global beer cans market is segmented into -
- 330 ml
- 500 ml
On the basis of filling method, the global beer cans market is segmented into -
- Vacuum Filling
- Pressure Filling
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for beer cans market
- Competitive landscape for beer cans market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Beer Cans Market Analysis report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Beer Cans Market Analysis forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Beer Cans Market Analysis
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Beer Cans Market Analysis report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)