This Bric Performance Coatings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bric Performance Coatings market.
Performance coatings are varnishes used to enhance the performance of surfaces and are resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and abrasion. A performance coating is an affordable option for delivering cosmetically engaging, durable finishes to a product. It is an effective technology that is environment-friendly and comes in a variety of colour combinations. It can also be used in minute-sized components. Performance coatings satisfy the primer coat as well as basecoat requirements.
Performance coatings are used broadly in the fields of automotive and aerospace coatings, industrial coatings, powder coatings, mining and mineral industry, wastewater treatment, infrastructure, power, oil and gas and marine sectors. Performance coatings work in a wide range of conditions and have a good record of adjusting faster with the surfaces. Its end use includes application on large and small equipment, components, repair& refurbishment and in almost all light and heavy industrial segments. Performance coatings can ideally be used on walls, floors, railings, food and beverage facilities, schools, healthcare facilities, occupied or confined spaces and office buildings. They are compatible with wood, aluminium, steel, metal, masonry, drywall, concrete and galvanized metal surfaces. Performance coatings can be classified on the basis of product type into alkyd, acrylic, enamel, epoxy and primer.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Players in the paints and coatings industry are entering into joint ventures in order to strengthen their respective positions in the various segments of the potential coatings market. AkzoNobel is a leading coatings company based in the Netherlands with revenue of US $ 12.85 billion in 2014. PPG is the second-largest coatings company located in the U.S., with revenue of US $ 11.48 billion in 2014. The other major players in performance coatings are Henkel, Axalta, Valspar, BASF, DuPont, Sherwin-Williams Co., ICI Paints and Kansai.
The performance coatings market is flourishing in BRIC countries and manufacturers are unfolding new opportunities. India, Brazil and China are progressing in the performance coating business and promise a potential market for performance coatings in the coming years.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report provides analysis and information by categories such as product type, geographies and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. In addition, the report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bric Performance Coatings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bric Performance Coatings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bric Performance Coatings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bric Performance Coatings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bric Performance Coatings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.