This Briquetting Press market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Briquetting Press market.
Briquetting Press Market: Introduction
Briquetting press is a machine that uses massive pressure to squeeze feeding material into sticks or square blocks. It is also called as a briquette machine or briquette maker. A briquetting press is utilized around the globe for its irreplaceable advantages such as better waste management, cost-effectiveness, metal chip recycling, and better handling of residual materials.
A briquetting press is generally of three types- mechanical, screw, and hydraulic. A mechanical briquetting press is used more often in industries due to its higher performance, stability, and lower maintenance. It is used to create briquettes of different shapes and sizes using a stamping operation. Screw briquetting press creates molds of briquettes with the help of a screw rod and a sleeve. This type of briquetting press is less expansive and easy to operate. A hydraulic briquetting press uses hydraulic force to form briquettes. It is used when a limited number of briquettes are required with high quality.
Furthermore, different types of materials are used as feeding materials in briquetting presses such as metals, wood, paper, plastics, biomass, etc. Briquettes of different materials have different applications and are used for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Briquetting Press Market: Dynamics
A briquetting press is used to form briquettes from different types of materials. These are directly used in the boilers of sugar mills, paper mills, dyeing houses, leather and oil extraction plants, etc. They can also be used in furnace & foundries for heating & melting metal, brick kilns, as well as for residential & commercial heating purposes. Biomass briquettes are an eco-friendly and renewable power source and used as a fuel for many industrial purposes. The rising demand for briquettes from different end-use industries and sectors is projected to push the growth of the briquetting press market over the forecast period.
Additionally, government regulations and support for the use of renewable energy sources and advantages of biomass briquettes over other fuels is increasing the demand for biomass briquettes in various end-use industries. This factor is expected to significantly drive the biomass briquetting press market.
However, low maintenance and long life span of briquetting press lead to a low substitution rate. Additionally, hydraulic and screw briquetting presses require high maintenance and initial investment to setup a briquetting plant. This factor is anticipated to hamper the growth of the briquetting press market over the forecast period.
Briquetting Press Market: Regional Outlook
The Asia Pacific region is projected to be a prominent region in the briquetting press market owing to the increasing demand from manufacturing industries for metal briquetting presses and biomass briquettes. Countries such as China, India, and Japan are expected to have significant growth in the briquetting press market due to the government initiatives for the use of renewable energy sources in the region. The increasing government regulations related to waste management and renewable energy sources such as biomass briquettes, in Europe, are projected to create demand for new briquetting presses in the region over the forecast period.
North America is expected to have significant growth in the briquetting press market owing to the growing production and consumption of biomass briquettes and the increasing demand for metal briquetting presses in different manufacturing and metal processing industries. Middle East & Africa and Latin America regions are anticipated to have promising growth in the briquetting press market over the forecast period.
Briquetting Press Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global briquetting press market are:
- WEIMA Maschinenbau GmbH
- Metso Corporation
- Ruf GmbH & Co. KG
- Advance Hydrau-Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- MA.FER MACCHINE Srl
- F. Nielsen
- PRODECO S.r.l.
- IMABE Iberica, S.A.
- Jay Khodiyar Group
- Ronak Agrotech Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Radhe Industrial Corporation
- SMS group GmbH
- LEHRA FUEL TECH PVT LTD
- Fote Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Briquetting Press Market Segments
- Briquetting Press Market Dynamics
- Briquetting Press Market Size
- Briquetting Press Supply & Demand
- Briquetting Press Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Briquetting Press Competition & Companies involved
- Briquetting Press Technology
- Briquetting Press Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia, & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Briquetting Press Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Briquetting Press Market: Segmentation
The briquetting press market can be segmented into product type, mode of operation, power supply, feeding material, end use, and region.
On the basis of product type, the global briquetting press market is segmented into:
- Mechanical Briquetting Press
- Screw Briquetting Press
- Hydraulic Briquetting Press
On the basis of mode of operation, the global briquetting press market is segmented into:
On the basis of power source, the global briquetting press market is segmented into:
On the basis of feeding materials, the global briquetting press market is segmented into:
On the basis of end use, the global briquetting press market is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Briquetting Press Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Briquetting Press Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Briquetting Press Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Briquetting Press Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.