This Carbon Tetrabromide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Carbon Tetrabromide market.
Carbon Tetrabromide Market: Definition and Introduction
Carbon Tetrabromide is a crystalline solid and a bromide of carbon. Carbon Tetrabromide is also known as Tetrabromomethane and both of these names are used under IUPAC nomenclature. Carbon Tetrabromide usually occurs as a colorless solid, however, it sometimes acquires a yellowish-brown tinge. Carbon Tetrabromide is a highly dense compound, with a density 3.42 times that of water. Carbon Tetrabromide is insoluble in water. However, Carbon Tetrabromide is soluble in other solvents such as chloroform, ethanol and ethyl ether. Carbon Tetrabromide has a molecular weight of 331.627 g/mol and its molecular formula is CBr4. Carbon Tetrabromide is toxic to the human body if ingested and causes irritation & corrosion if it comes in contact with the skin. Oral ingestion of Carbon Tetrabromide can cause dizziness and other symptoms typically associated with narcotic substances. Carbon Tetrabromide is a non-combustible substance in itself. On heating, Carbon Tetrabromide decomposes and emits corrosive and toxic fumes. Carbon Tetrabromide is highly reactive to alkali metals and can create potential explosive hazards. Carbon Tetrabromide is produced from the bromination reaction of methane, in the presence of Bromine or hydrogen bromide. The formation of Carbon Tetrabromide is an endothermic reaction and requires a temperature of 100 °C. The relatively simple production process for carbon tetrabromide is one of the key reasons for its widespread use for various applications in industries.
Considering these aspects of the Carbon Tetrabromide, the study of the trends and forecasts of the Carbon Tetrabromide market becomes an important read.
Carbon Tetrabromide Market: Dynamics
Carbon Tetrabromide is used for a variety of applications in different industries. Carbon Tetrabromide is used as a chemical reagent in Appel reaction, for the conversion of alcohols into alkyl bromides. Carbon tetrabromide is also used in the preliminary stages of Corey-Fuchs reaction, along with triphenylphosphine, for the conversion of aldehyde compounds into terminal alkynes. Carbon tetrabromide is also used in the production of photochemical compounds. Moreover, Carbon Tetrabromide finds application as an acceptor of electrons in organic synthesis reactions. In industrial applications, Carbon Tetrabromide is used as a solvent for greases, waxes and other industrial oils. Owing to the non-flammable and non-combustible nature of carbon tetrabromide, it is used as an ingredient in the production of fire resistant chemicals. Carbon tetrabromide is used as a vulcanizing agent in the rubber industry and a blowing agent in the plastics industry. Carbon tetrabromide also finds use a chemical intermediate in the production of agrochemicals. Thus demand from applications in the chemical, industrial and agrochemicals sector is projected to drive the market for carbon tetrabromide in the near future.
Carbon Tetrabromide Market: Regional Outlook
The Carbon Tetrabromide market is projected to witness steady growth in the next few years in view of demand from key end users such as rubber & plastics, chemicals and agrochemicals. Asia Pacific is expected to be a significant market for Carbon Tetrabromide consumption, with increasing demand for various products that use Carbon Tetrabromide as a reagent, additive or solvent. The large chemicals, rubber and plastics manufacturing industry in Asia Pacific is projected to stimulate demand for Carbon Tetrabromide in the region. North America and Europe are also key regional markets for Carbon Tetrabromide, with a well-developed chemicals, plastics and agrochemicals industry. China, Germany, U.S., Japan and India are some of the key country level markets for Carbon Tetrabromide.
Carbon Tetrabromide Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Carbon Tetrabromide market include,
- ACROS Organics (Fisher Scientific)
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Toronto Research Chemicals
- American Elements
- Alfa Aesar
- Angene Chemical
- Kinbester Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Dayangchem Co. Ltd.
The research report on presents a comprehensive assessment of the Carbon Tetrabromide market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to Carbon Tetrabromide market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Carbon Tetrabromide Market Segments
- Carbon Tetrabromide Market Dynamics
- Carbon Tetrabromide Market Size
- Supply & Demand of Carbon Tetrabromide
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain of Carbon Tetrabromide
Regional Analysis of Carbon Tetrabromide market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report on Carbon Tetrabromide is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Carbon Tetrabromide market report provides in-depth analysis of market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Carbon Tetrabromide market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Carbon Tetrabromide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Carbon Tetrabromide Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product Form, the Carbon Tetrabromide market can be segmented as,
On the basis of Application, the Carbon Tetrabromide market can be segmented as,
- Chemical Reagent
- Chemical Intermediate
On the basis of End Use Industry, the Carbon Tetrabromide market can be segmented as,
- Plastics & Rubber
- Other Industrial
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Carbon Tetrabromide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Carbon Tetrabromide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Carbon Tetrabromide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Carbon Tetrabromide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.