This Durian Powder market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Durian Powder market.
Durian Powder Market - Introduction
Durian powder is basically a durian fruit, which is frozen dried, and then ground into powdered particles measuring between 40 mesh and 60 mesh. Durian contains impressive levels of dietary fibre, which is essential for optimal functioning of multiple systems in the body, primarily the digestive system. Extensive health benefits of durian, such as improved heart health, and reduced blood pressure, have been underpinning its adoption in wide range of food products. Moreover in today’s appearance-conscious world, individuals are hard-pressed to consume products rich in anti-aging properties, and durian powder, being rich in these properties is witnessing increased traction. Such factors are accelerating the adoption of durian based products, which will further provide impetus to growth in durian powder market.
Durian Powder Market- Competitive Landscape
Some of leading players operating in the global durian powder market are:
- Jinhua Huayang Foods Co., Ltd. is a leading player in durian powder market. It is a Chinese producer and exporter of dehydrated vegetables, seasonings, fruits, spices, ingredients, both food grade as well as pet food grade.
- Thai Foods Product International Co., Ltd, Thailand is a manufacturing and exporting company, which deals in various kinds of food ingredients, food additives, dietary supplement, and personal care products. The company currently sales products across Middle East, Asia, Australia, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Central/South America
- THAI AO CHI FRUITS CO., LTD. is a leading exporter of frozen fruits, freeze dried vegetable, freeze dried fruits, and freeze dried powder, fresh fruits, health food and snack food across Thailand.
- Xi'an Asclepius Bio-Tech Co., Ltd is a natural plant extract concentrate powder manufacturing company and supplier. The company’s product portfolio includes herbal extracts, aminos and proteins, bee products, and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API).
- Sunshine International Co., Ltd. is a Thailand-based manufacturer of simple and nutritious food products. The company’s product portfolio includes freeze dried, fruit chips, frozen fruit, and commercial products such as fruit powder.
- Siam Oriental food and Beverage Co., Ltd is a food product specialist, which provides products under the brand name ‘TAN TAN’. The company product portfolio includes freeze dried fruit powder, dried fruits, chocolate dipped with dried fruit, freeze dried fruit, and pineapple canned products.
Although durian is very popular in South-Asian countries, awareness about this fruit and its availability is still at a nascent stage, especially in western countries, which is restricting the growth of durian powder market. Consequently, durian powder manufacturers are increasingly investing in promotional activities, and are providing quality certifications to appeal to a wider consumer base. They are focusing on expanding their product reach to untapped regions to move ahead in the durian powder market.
Impressive Vitamin & Mineral Content in Durian Auguring Market Growth
Manifold health benefits of durian fruit have been creating growth opportunities for companies providing products based on this fruit. According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, durian has remarkable vitamin and mineral content. Growing consumer awareness about durian’s ability to enhance immune system, boost energy levels, and impede free radical activity, is further bringing traction to durian powder market. Other health benefits of durian fruit, such as better digestion, robust bones, and decreased symptoms of anemia are helping durian powder manufacturers in growing their product sales by appealing a wider consumer base. With advantages, such as slowed premature aging, lowered blood pressure, and better protection against cardiovascular diseases, sales of durian-based products, like durian powder are growing at a decent pace.
Controversial Nature of Durian Fruit Constraining Market Growth
Despite diverse health benefits of durian, the controversial nature of this fruit is influencing its adoption. As durian smell has diverse effect on different people, manufacturers of this fruit based products often find it difficult to choose target audience. Extremely opposite reaction of individuals to durian smell is limiting its sales. With some individuals finding durian smell to be absolutely revolting and nauseating, this fruit has been prohibited across many types of public transport across Hong Kong, Thailand, and Japan. In Singapore, durian is strictly and completely banned across public transportation, with taxis carrying signs reading they refuse to carry passengers transporting durian. Such factors are further limiting the scope of growth in durian powder market in certain parts of the world.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global durian powder market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with durian powder market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on durian powder market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Durian Powder Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Durian Powder Market- Segmentation
On the basis of the end use, the global durian powder market is segmented into:
- Desserts & Ice-creams
- Soft Drinks
- Powder Premixes
On the basis of distribution channel, the global durian powder market is segmented as –
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Online Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Indirect Sales
- A detailed overview of durian powder parent market
- Changing durian powder market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth durian powder market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected durian powder market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in durian powder market
- Competitive landscape of the durian powder market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in durian powder market
- A neutral perspective on durian powder market performance
- Must-have information for durian powder market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Durian Powder Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Durian Powder Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Durian Powder Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Durian Powder Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)