This Electric Glider market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Electric Glider market.
Electric Glider Market: Introduction
An electric glider is basically an electric motor powered glider. In an electric glider, the source of electricity can be ultra-capacitors, solar cells, batteries, fuel cells and others. Electric Gliders are highly innovative products with respect to technology and functioning. Generally, electric gliders are equipped with a propeller, which may be feathered (e.g. AMS-Flight Carat), fixed or retractable. Electric gliders are expected to find applications in many new electrical components, such as traction systems, structural components and light body composites. This will provide economies of scale for the manufacturers of these components, which will decrease the manufacturing cost to some extent. This decrease in price is further anticipated to substantially boost the growth of the global electric glider market. The global electric glider market growth is propelled by increasing usage of autonomous systems. Electric gliders have various advantages, such as low operational & maintenance cost, reduction in gas emissions and airport noise and others. These advantages coupled with a tremendous increase in aircraft orders, bookings and deliveries are some of the other key factors supporting the growth of the global electric glider market demand over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Electric Glider Market: Dynamics
Substantial growth in prices of conventional fuels and their fading existence are inspiring manufacturers to search for low-cost alternatives. In order to lower emission and fuel expenditure, consumers are shifting to electric-based transportation, which is expected to increase owing to the long-term reduction in operational cost, which is also likely to fuel the growth of the global electric glider market during the forecast period. Additionally, key factors, such as growing environmental concern among the general population globally and increasing governmental efforts towards reducing emission, are augmenting the growth of the global market for electric gliders. In addition, governments of several economies are taking initiatives to promote electric based transportation, which is also fuelling the growth of the global electric glider market.
However, limited performance in terms of flying range, high initial cost and limited lifting capacity are some of the restraints hindering the growth of electric gliders. Nevertheless, numerous players are increasingly investing in research and development, focusing on improving flying range by increasing the storage capacity of the battery. Improved flying performance of electric gliders is likely to create significant growth opportunities for key players operating in the global market.
Electric Glider Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Electric Glider market is segmented into seven regions: Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Japan, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and the East Asia Pacific, South Asia and Oceania. During the forecast period, North America is expected to be a leading market for global electric gliders. Europe is also expected to be a prominent region in the electric glider market owing to increasing fuel-based stringent emission norms in countries, such as Germany, the U.K. and France. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to growing research and development to combat air pollution in the aviation industry. With improvements in green technology, electricity is emerging as an important energy source in the aviation industry. The Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the Electric Glider market during the forecast period.
Electric Glider Market: Market Participants
Examples of market participants operating across the value chain of the global Electric Glider market are:
- The Boeing Company
- Airbus S.A.S.
- Raytheon Company
- DG Flugzeugbau GmbH
- SOLO® VERTRIEBS- UND ENTWICKLUNGS GMBH
- Siemens AG
- Nidec Corporation
- Tangent Aircraft Solutions
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Electric Glider Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Electric Glider Market: Segmentation
Based on platform, the Electric Glider market can be segmented as follows:
- Rotary wing Electric Glider
- Fixed Wing Electric Glider
Based on source, the Electric Glider market can be segmented as follows:
- Solar Cells
- Fuel Cells
- Ultra Capacitors
Based on end-use industry, the Electric Glider market can be segmented as follows:
Based on type, the Electric Glider market can be segmented as follows:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Electric Glider Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Electric Glider Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Electric Glider Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Electric Glider Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.