This Enzymatically Interesterified Oils market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enzymatically Interesterified Oils market.
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market Outlook
Enzymatically interesterified oils are the modified oils to improve its compatibility in the solid state for various different applications. The use of enzymatically interesterified oils is mainly used in the food industry for the various applications in the food industry. It is also being used in the personal care and cosmetics industry but in very small quantities. The use of enzymatically interesterified oils is as an alternative to the partially hydrogenated oil (PHO) that the government regulations are trying to bring a ban on.
Enzymatically interesterified oils gained popularity in the past few years. The source for the enzymatically interesterified oils can be the different oils used for making margarine but the use of the soybean and palm kernel oil on a commercial basis is more as compared to other oils. But a lot of research is being carried out for reducing the cost of production of the enzymatically interesterified oils.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils – One of the Alternatives for Trans-Fat Free Margarines and Butter
Interesterification of the oils is carried out by two different methods – chemical Interesterification and enzymatic Interesterification. The enzymatically interesterified oils is the modification of the oils using the enzymes in changing the structure of the fatty acids. This is better as the presence of the chemicals is at a minimal and the required composition and functionality are obtained without the requirement of chemicals or trans-fat.
PHO is a more economical option for the manufacturing of solid fat, but the use of the enzymatically interesterified oils increases the value of the product in the market as the health-conscious consumers are increasing.
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils: Key Developments
The companies that are manufacturing the enzymatically interesterified oils are in partnership with the manufacturer of enzymes that are used for its manufacturing. For example, the Archer Daniels Midland Company is in partnership with Novozymes for the production of the enzymatically interesterified oils. In the same way, Bunge Ltd. is in partnership with Grace that manufactures the enzymes for the production of enzymatically interesterified oils.
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market: Regional Analysis
The availability of the enzymatically interesterified oils in the market has resulted in the manufacturers of the food products switching to this for the manufacturing of margarine, confectionery fats, and butter. This is due to the ban of partially hydrogenated oils which is mainly used for the same purpose. Thus, the food manufacturers are finding alternatives for the PHOs due to the presence of trans-fat in food products. WHO has asked the regulatory bodies in all the countries to take this initiative. FDA has taken initiative for the trans-fat in the food products.
The enzymatically interesterified oils is used on a commercial basis and its use is more in use in North America. This is due to the awareness of the consumers regarding the trans-fat in the food products that they consume. Thus, the demand for clean label products has resulted in the high demand of the enzymatically interesterified oils. Europe is also taking measures for alternatives for PHO containing products. The demand in the EU and MEA is also expected to increase in the upcoming years.
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the enzymatically interesterified oils market are –
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Bunge Ltd.
- Intercontinental Specialty Fats SDN. BHD.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the enzymatically interesterified oils market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type and application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market Segments
- Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market Dynamics
- Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market Size
- Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Enzymatically Interesterified Oils
- Value Chain Analysis of the Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market: Segmentation
The enzymatically interesterified oils market can be segmented on the basis of product type and application.
On the basis of product type, the enzymatically interesterified oils market can be segmented as –
- Soybean Oil
- Palm Kernel Oil
- Others (Coconut, Sunflower, etc.)
On the basis of application, the enzymatically interesterified oils market can be segmented as –
- Food Products
- Dairy Products
- Sauces and Dressings
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the enzymatically interesterified oils market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the enzymatically interesterified oils market
- Competitive landscape of the enzymatically interesterified oils market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on enzymatically interesterified oils market performance
- Must-have information for enzymatically interesterified oils market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Enzymatically Interesterified Oils Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)