Flavour emulsions are solutions of suspended flavouring compounds in stable oil-in-water solutions. They find a wide range of applications in the food and beverage industry as flavouring agents in drinks and dairy/non-dairy products, among others. Besides the food and beverage industry, flavour emulsions also find application in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries. The flavour emulsions market is broad with a wide spectrum of products that offer different flavours such as fruity, sweet and savoury as well as colours and styles. In flavour emulsions, flavouring compounds are suspended in water and vegetable gum, unlike other alcohol-based flavouring agents. This leads to the preferential consumption of flavour emulsions by consumers preferring alcohol-free products. More importantly, the lack of alcohol in flavour emulsions negates the volatility of the end product while heating, which expands its applications to the baking industry and increases its consumption among bakers.
Flavour Emulsions Market: Dynamics
A number of beverage manufacturers offer a variety of flavours apart from the traditional and natural ones in order to expand their product portfolio and cater to all kinds of consumer demand for new and unique tasting drinks. This has resulted in significant demand for flavouring agents such as flavour emulsions and consequently, drives the growth of the flavour emulsions market. Further, this growth is aided by the substantial demand for craft and flavourful alcoholic beverages worldwide, in which flavour emulsions are one of the key flavouring and crafting ingredients. Apart from the beverage segment, the flavour emulsions market has been witnessing strong growth in confectionery and baking industries. High variations and innovation in flavour emulsions have been supplementing the growth of the flavour emulsions market enormously. The availability of raw materials is a major restraint for the flavour emulsions market as easy and economic sourcing of ingredients for the production of flavour emulsions is difficult. But the introduction of artificial flavour emulsions has helped flavour emulsions manufacturers overcome and negotiate this restraint.
Flavour Emulsions Market: Key Participants
Key participants identified in the flavour emulsions market include Fromatech Ingredients BV, FLAVAROMA, Panteley Toshev Ltd., LorAnn Oil, Gold Coast Ingredients, Inc., Keva Flavours, Delion Citra Dinamika, Beverage Flavors International, Flavor Producers, LLC, Cape Food Ingredients, Flavoron Impex and Uren Food Ingredients.
Flavour Emulsions Market: Key Developments
The flavour emulsions market has been developing with strategic steps being taken by key participants. Fromatech Ingredients is one such participant that merged with Fi & S BV to form Innogredients Group BV in 2009. The resultant merged company is serving the food and beverage industry with the combined effects of Fi & S’s functional expertise and Fromatech’s flavour and R&D expertise.
The flavour emulsions market has been lately experiencing a fluctuation in prices, owing to the inefficient supply of emulsion stabilizer gums. In such a scenario, the flavour emulsions market has developed significantly with the introduction of alternative stabilizer ingredients such as METHOCEL™, a cellulose-based flavour emulsions stabilizer, which was launched by the Dow Wolff Cellulosics (DWC).
Opportunities for Flavour Emulsions Market Participants
The flavour emulsions market is pegged to represent significant opportunities for growth in the natural and organic segment as globally, food and beverage trends have shifted towards products with clean label ingredients. The market is expected to have further potential for grow further if manufacturers deploy efficient distribution channels and supply chain strategies as thus will improve raw material availability and subsequently, stabilize product prices. The flavour emulsions market has immense potential for growth in developing countries such as China or India where growth in GDP is projected to drive the flavour emulsions market growth macroeconomically.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the flavour emulsions market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Flavour Emulsions Market Segments
- Flavour Emulsions Market Dynamics
- Flavour Emulsions Market Size
- Flavour Emulsions Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Flavour Emulsions Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Flavour Emulsions Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Flavour Emulsions
- Value Chain Analysis of the Flavour Emulsions Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Flavour Emulsions Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the market has been segmented as:
On the basis of application, the market has been segmented as:
- Biscuits and cookies
- Bakery fillings (custard, cream filling, fruity jam, and others)
- Bakery frosting or icing
- Pudding and jelly
- Flavored water
- Others (including still drinks, sparkling drinks, alcoholic drinks, etc.)
On the basis of end-user industry, the market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Convenience food
- Functional beverage
On the basis of type, the market has been segmented as:
On the basis of flavour, the market has been segmented as:
- Others (ginger, cola, soda etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the flavour emulsions market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the flavour emulsions market
- Competitive landscape of the flavour emulsions market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on flavour emulsions market performance
- Must-have information for flavour emulsions market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.