This Global Digital Signage System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Digital Signage System market.
Digital signage system,also termed as dynamic signage system,is used for transmitting and displayingdigital contents, such as animations, audio-visual, text and images.The system composites a playback device, a network and server, software and display device.The player or playback device is responsible for repetition of content onto the screen. The system’s capabilities are enhanced viaa wired or wireless network connectivity platform, whichenables the system to communicate with other connected devices.In addition, wireless network connectivity allows the user to access the digital signage system from anywhere, enhancingcontroland monitoringexperience of the system and its content.
The digital signage system eliminates the use of materials like paper and paint required for traditional signage systems, making it more eco-friendly. It can be used for high target advertisement. Furthercapabilities like extending its display size by connecting with other multiple screens, real-time content update, remote access, monitoring and controlling, data transmission via compressed files, fan-less design for preventing malfunctioning, energy-saving, tamper-resistant, cost-effectiveness, dynamic and interactivityare some of the key factors that are increasing the usage of digital signage systems. Moreover, decline in price of display devices, rising scope of GPS market, increasing demand for digital out-of-home (DOOH) applications and a growing demand for additional integrated features in digital signage systems are expected to increase the scope of digital signage software market as well. However, the digital signage market is facing a few challenges, such as high initial cost associated with its installation, huge investment in its maintenance, content creation, support and hardware & software.
The digital signage system market can be segmented based on technology, software, system type andapplication.On the basis of technology, the market can be categorized intoLCD or plasma, OLED and LED display technology. The digital signage market can besegmented into software which include content management software, distribution and scheduling software. On the basis of types, the digital signage system market can be segmented into indoor and outdoor digital signage. Based on application, the market can be divided into various verticals such as corporate and commercial sector, manufacturing, educational institutes, government, banking and financial institutes, transportation, retail and wholesale, media and entertainment, and health care.
The digital signage system market is expected to grow at a significant rate, reflecting a double-digital growth in its CAGR over the forecast period, from 2014 to 2020.Among all the regions, North America and Europe have the largest market share in digital signage market, however,Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as a promising market in the near future, of which India and China would take the lead.
The key participants in this market focus on acquisition and merger strategies to outperform their competitors. For example, in 2014, Barco acquired X2O Media to expand its technology platform, connectivity capabilities andglobal presence, and strengthen its operations in digital signage system market. Further, in April 2013, RMG Networks acquired an intelligent visual communication provider,Symon Communications in order to strengthen its technological competenciesand expand its digital signage offering and customer base.Some of the key players identified in the digital signage market areCisco Systems, Inc.,Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.,BroadSign International, Inc., Panasonic Corporation,Smart Digital Signage Inc., Out Front Digital Communications, Israk Technology, Net Display Systems PADS, WinMate Communication Inc., Visix, Inc., Corum Digital Corporation, Almo Professional A/V, ADFLOW Networks and Mermaid vTouch Pro.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry validated market data and projections with suitable set of assumptions and methodology. Research report provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, geographies, technology, software, system type and applications. Report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Digital Signage System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Digital Signage System Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Digital Signage System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Digital Signage System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Digital Signage System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Digital Signage System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.