This Green Ups market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Green Ups market.
As the technology evolves, people are now living a better life with all IT convenience at its repose. However, all comforts come at certain costs. Soaring energy costs is significantly impacting the operating expenses of companies. In recent years, the electricity costs has increased considerably. With depleting natural resources, we need to change our behavioral patterns as its quite essential to be made from economical view along with the concern of ensuring sustainability for future generations.
To meet the growing needs of energy & environmental concern, the green power UPS systems are designed. The patented green power UPS design reduces the power consumption of UPS systems by up to 75% when compared to the conventional UPS models. Conventional line-interactive UPS designs can have efficiencies as low as 85% under full load because the electrical current passes through a transformer, even when the utility power is normal. Energy is wasted in the transformer section leading to the generation of heat, ultimately resulting in higher operating costs. Power equipment plays an important role in the power consumption of data centers. It is reported that averagely the UPS consumes 18% of the electricity in data centres. Green UPS systems has low “Total Cost of Ownership” (TCO). TCO accounts for the acquittal, operational and maintenance cost of an equipment. It is environmentally safe as it does not emit harmful chemicals into the environment, adhering to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive. Heat generation is thus minimized in the green power UPS systems, which is an important benefit in datacenter environments. Reduction in the power consumption of UPS equipment will considerably reflect in lower electricity cost for corporate. The green power UPS system consists of advanced bypass circuit design which reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to the conventional models. With its clean rectifier component, green power UPS significantly optimizes the upstream infrastructure without over-rating the supply system (which includes generator sets, cables, switches and protection devices). Reducing the carbon footprint is an aim for everyone for the future of the earth. Replacing an UPS of 93 % efficiency with a product like green power UPS system means that the CO2 emissions are reduced to approximately 50%.
In Japan, energy shortage has forced all the data centers to cut down their power consumption. In China, the datacenters operates with a “Power Utilization Efficiency” (PUE) factor of 4. The ideal efficiency being 1, hence there is much room for the improvement. Asia Pacific itself accounts for approximately one-third share of the global green UPS market, in terms of revenue.
Green UPS Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing power crisis, increasing infrastructure investments and frequent voltage interruptions, increasing demand for data storage, security and speed , rising urbanization are some of the key factors driving the growth of the green UPS market.
Presence of unorganized players, especially in the low rating UPS segment is posing a major threat for the organized players operating in the global UPS market. Lack of awareness towards the green UPS technology, stringent regulations and protocols are probable factors restraining the growth of the global green UPS market.
Green UPS Market: Overview
With worldwide increasing concern of environment, energy-saving is not only a matter of cost-savings but also a social responsibility. With the advent of cloud computing, significant impact will be there on the IT industry. As power and cooling consumes maximum energy in the datacenters, IT companies are disposed to understand the financial benefits of adopting green UPS systems for energy efficiency.
With rapid urbanization and increasing concern for eco-friendly energy systems, the acceptance of green UPS is gaining popularity. The global green UPS market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period (2015-2025).
Green UPS Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global green UPS Market is expected to register a double-digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global green UPS market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. As of 2015, North America and Europe accounted for the largest share in the global green UPS market in terms of market revenue. Asia Pacific, led by China and India are projected to expand at a fastest growth rate and will contribute to the global green UPS market value exhibiting a robust CAGR during the forecast period, 2015?2025.
Green UPS Market: Key Players
Some of the key market participants in global green UPS market are Cyber Power Systems Inc, Emerson Network Power Inc, Eaton Corporation PLC, Socomec, Numeric, Tech Data Corporation, Tripp Lite.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Green Ups Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Green UPS Market: Segmentation
The global green UPS market is broadly classified on the basis of KVA rating, applications, UPS technology and geographies.
Based on KVA Rating, the global green UPS market is segmented into:
- Less Than 1 KVA UPS System
- 1 KVA – 5 KVA UPS System
- 5 KVA – 20 KVA UPS System
- 20 KVA – 60 KVA UPS System
- 60 KVA – 200 KVA UPS System
- Above 200 KVA UPS System
Based on Application, the global green UPS market is segmented into:
- IT Networks/ Infrastructures
- Data centers
- Service sector
Based on UPS technology, the global green UPS market is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Green Ups Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Green Ups Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Green Ups Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Green Ups Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.