This Industrial Solar Water Heaters market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Solar Water Heaters market.
Industrial Solar Water Heater is a heating equipment powered by solar cells which in turn is used for applications such as heating of water, space heating, industrial process such as obtaining hot water or preheating of steam before it enters the industrial boilers. The primary source of energy is the solar energy which can be utilized for various industrial applications. The industrial solar water heaters are increasingly finding applications in commercial uses for hospitals, laundries, schools, breweries, process heat in various end use industries such as automotive, petrochemical, construction, etc. Solar water heaters for industrial applications are more complex and operate at a higher efficiency as compared to the residential applications. These systems require comprehensive design and to be installed for optimal performance. Important factors such as the flow rates, hydraulic configuration, control system, and collector arrangement are considered accurately for the designing and installation of industrial solar water heaters. The market for the industrial water heater is estimated to grow with a positive impact as there no requirement of fuel for the production of energy.
Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market: Dynamics
Currently, manufacturers of industrial solar water heaters have been focusing aggressively on innovative product developments to develop and launch new industrial solar water heaters that are strong and provide proper output heat with minimum amount of energy from the sun. It should be noted that the demand for new heating application in various end use industries such as automotive, petrochemical, construction, paints & coating etc. is one the prominent driving factor for the global market. This increase in demand for heating with solar applications will, in turn, fuel the global demand for Industrial Solar Water Heaters in future.
In developed economies, industries are looking for solar heating equipment equipped with advanced diagnosis and automation. Through Research, development and innovations in advanced automation systems, manufacturers have significantly improved their reaction time for such custom requirements from various consumers. This trend is anticipated to boost the global market and create vast opportunities over the forecast period.
Prominent market players in global market are trying to develop industrial solar water heaters which can produce more amount heat with less consumption of solar energy i.e. even in dull climate the solar plates are designed in such a way to absorb maximum amount of heat from the sun. The advancement in the material science technologies in the manufacturing industries have enabled them to use new invented materials such as silicon, polycrystalline thin films, copper indium diselenide, cadmium telluride, and gallium arsenide.
However, the relatively higher price of advanced industrial solar water heaters is proving to be a deterrent for smaller, low-budget small scale industries and firms. This particular factor is seen to be hampering the growth rate of the global industrial solar water heaters market. Additionally, one of the socio-economic factors for the growth of global industrial solar water heaters market is the rising cost of natural resources such as natural gas, petrol, diesel, coal etc., it has also larger impact on the global market. Also, an increasingly pollution level due to the use of conventional fuel is being witnessed across multiple countries which has translated into various regulatory bodies of different countries. For instance, the pollution control boards across various regions have made it mandatory for the manufacturers to ensure the installation of eco-friendly products such as industrial solar waters heaters and the use of good quality of fuel.
Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe regions have with luxurious lifestyles, high disposable incomes with high standard of living, this has led to the growth of Industrial Solar Water Heaters in the respective regions. The main application of Industrial Solar Water Heaters as bulk fillers in all the end user industries is expected to act as catalysts for the growth of the overall Industrial Solar Water Heaters market over the forecast period. Moreover, as Industrial Solar Water Heaters are small in size and have great compressive strength, they are used as a structural lightweight fillers, thus Industrial Solar Water Heaters market is expected see rapid growth in all developed and developing countries in the future. APAC countries are anticipated to assist significantly for the growth of the global Industrial Solar Water Heaters market over the forecast period. Evolving countries in the APAC region, especially China and India, is estimated to play an imperative role in the growth of the Industrial Solar Water Heaters market in the coming future. In countries such as India and China, construction and automotive industry is in a very active state and is very attractive for the manufacturers there, is humungous growth potential for the global Industrial Solar Water Heaters market.
The market for the Industrial Solar Water Heaters is expected to grow as significant macro-economic factors such as the growth in industrialization, growth in urbanization, growth of construction industry and growth of automotive industry is on a linear side and thus will upsurge the growth of the global Industrial Solar Water Heaters market over the forecast period.
Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market: Market Participants
Some of the examples of the key market participants in the global Industrial Solar Water Heaters market, identified across the value chain are,
- ATR SOLAR
- Heliodyne, Inc.
- Alternate Energy Technologies, LLC.
- Excel Innovations Private Limited.
- Apricus Solar Co. Ltd.
- Chandrlok International
- SunMaxx Solar
- Greentek India Pvt. Ltd.
- SUNPEAK USA Inc.
- American Water Heaters
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market: Segmentation
The Industrial Solar Water Heaters market can be segmented on the basis of product type, material type, component and end use.
By Industry type, the Industrial Solar Water Heaters market can be segmented as:
- Small Scale Industrial Solar Water Heaters
- Medium ScaIe industrial Solar Water Heaters
- Large Scale industrial Solar Water Heaters
By Sales Channel, the Industrial Solar Water Heaters market can be segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
By End Use,the Industrial Solar Water Heaters market can be segmented as:
- Oil & Gas
- Paints & Coating
- Others (Refractory, Bulk Fillers, Etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Solar Water Heaters Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.