The report covers comprehensive information about Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market dynamics, volume (Units) and value (US$ Mn) projections, recent developments and competition landscape for the study period 2018 to 2028.
The global Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market is expected to reach over US$ 771.2 Mn by the end of the forecast period, witnessing a value CAGR of 5.3%. According to the analysis, in terms of volume, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is estimated to reach 86,913 units by 2018 end and is anticipated to increase to 133,797 units by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
Growing Demand for Machine Assisted Cleaning Tools Driving Revenue Growth of the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market
- Increase in demand for cleaning machines, especially industrial vacuum cleaners, is being observed in Middle East & Africa. The shift from manual cleaning to technological vacuuming solutions in countries, such as Saudi Arab, UAE, Egypt and etc., is expected to give a boost to the market
- The Cairo, International Airport Egypt, is equipped with 57 Kärcher machines that include industrial vacuum cleaners and other high pressure machines
- Gulf countries are focusing on adopting technological innovations. For instance, Sharjah-based company, Bee’ah, which is a waste management company, has recently installed desert cleaner units
- Similarly in October 2016, Dubai’s Municipality Waste management updated its fleet with sand scraper machines with beach cleaning
Pneumatic Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Segment to Observe Significant Growth
Pneumatic industrial vacuum cleaners are high-performance and air-operated industrial vacuum cleaners which are designed for use in areas where electricity is unavailable or in limited amount. Consequently, for remote areas, pneumatic vacuum cleaners are a perfect fit for various applications.
On the basis of system type, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is segmented into portable and stationary. The portable segment is estimated to dominate the industrial vacuum cleaners market and the stationary segment is anticipated to register significant growth during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is segmented into heavy duty, medium duty and explosion proof. The high duty segment, followed by the explosion proof segment, is expected to represent significantly high incremental opportunity between 2018 and 2028 while the medium duty industrial vacuum cleaner segment is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR, in terms of value, over the forecast period.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
North America to Remain the Dominant Regional Market
On the basis of region, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, India, Japan, SEA & Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The North America industrial vacuum cleaner market accounted for a value share of 32.8% in 2017 and is projected to continue its dominance in the global industrial vacuum cleaner market during the forecast period. Sales of industrial vacuum cleaners in China and India are expected to represent a total incremental opportunity of US$ 22.0 Mn and US$ 13.3 Mn, respectively, between 2018 and 2028.
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market – Competitive Landscape
According to FMI analysis, the global industrial vacuum cleaners market is primarily consolidated and a handful of market participants held significant market share in 2017. In the global Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market, the top 8 players collectively account for between 43% and 47% of the market share.
In the recent past, the industrial vacuum cleaners market has witnessed significant developments from a competition perspective. Acquisitions and expansion of manufacturing facilities in prominent regions, such as in China, are some of the key cited strategies opted by key players to sustain in the global industrial vacuum cleaners market.
- For instance, in 2016, Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG introduced industrial vacuum cleaner RI 40/ RI 50 and RE 502 extraction units for sawing process of heavyweight aluminum blocks
Prominent players covered in this market study include Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, American Vacuum Company, Nilfisk Group, NUMATIC INTERNATIONAL LTD, Vac-U-Max, Ghibli & Wirbel SpA, Tiger-Vac International Inc., Goodway Technologies Corp., Wieland Lufttechnik GmbH & Co. KG, and among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How has the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market evolved in the past five years?
- What shape will the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market take, in terms of volume and value, during the study period?
- What are some of the prevailing market dynamics in the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market?
- What are some of the important competition developments and trends in the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market?
- What are underlying macro-economic and industry factors impacting the growth of the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market?
- Which are the key challenges, opportunities and improvement factors for the market players in the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market?
- What are the market positioning and key strategies of key manufacturers as per the market taxonomy?
- How is the competition structured in the Industrial Vacuum Cleaners market at present and how has it evolved over the past few years?
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners Market: Segmentation
- Heavy Duty
- Medium Duty
- Explosion Proof
Mode of Operation
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Working
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- SEA & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa