This Insurance Telematics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Insurance Telematics market.
Recently insurance industry is facing a huge technological shift in order to stay competitive in the market. Due to innovations in IoT and using them for insurance telematics products in order to connect insurance products and their offerings are in rise. The growth in investments in the IoT insurance technologies are enabling to develop innovative insurance telematics offerings.
Insurance telematics devices are primarily used by automobile insurance companies in order to track driving behavior of the customer and based on their performance in driving there would be change in the insurance premiums.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Market drivers & challenges:
These technology enabled products will become necessary across all segments of the insurance industry, as increase in the digital savvy customers. Growth in innovations like IoT and machine learning also increase the adoption of insurance telematics market.
Insurance telematics market is also driven by the growth in construction industry where insurance companies offer reduced premiums based on the building systems and also react and monitor utilities in order to understand water leakage, fire occupancy trends etc. Insurance companies can use this data findings and can do predictive maintenance by detecting potential problems prior to their occurrence, thereby reducing claims from the customers.
One of the major challenge faced insurance telematics market is lack of knowledge of these advanced technologies by the insurance companies and the huge task of designing the IoT applications based on company’s Policies and government regulations.
Global Insurance Telematics Market: Segmentation
Global Insurance telematics market is segmented based on the type of Deployment, by the size of the organisation, by region.
On the basis of the type of deployment Global Insurance telematics market is segmented to Cloud, On-premise.
On the basis of the size of organisation the Global Insurance telematics market is segmented to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises.
On basis of region global Insurance Telematics Market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and The Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Majority of the Insurance Telematics market is dominated by Europe as there are large number of insurance companies adopting to these change. Followed by North America and Asia pacific which also share a significant market due of growth of online retail.
Key Market Players:
Some of the key players in Global Insurance Telematics Market include, CoverBox Ltd., Hughes Telematics, Inc., Insure The Box, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, MyDrive Solutions, Novatel Wireless, Numerex Corporation, , State Farm, TomTom, TRACKER Network, Travelers Indemnity Company, Trimble Insurance Agency, Inc., ViaSat, Inc., Zurich Financial Services Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Insurance Telematics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Insurance Telematics Market segments
- Global Insurance Telematics Market dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Global Insurance Telematics Market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Ecosystem analysis
- Global Insurance Telematics Market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved technology
- Value Chain
- Global Insurance Telematics Market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global Insurance Telematics Market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Western Europe
- Rest of the Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of the Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of APEJ
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.