This Intrauterine Insemination Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intrauterine Insemination Treatment market.
Increasing number of Infertility Cases demanding Intrauterine Insemination Procedure
Infertility is the major problem worldwide and results in the abnormal functioning of the male or female reproductive system and can manifest as an inability to get pregnant, inability to maintain the pregnancy or inability to maintain the pregnancy to a live birth. The main objective of fertilization is to increase the number of sperms that reach the fallopian tubes, so that the chances of pregnancy increases. Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a type of fertility treatment that aims to increase the number of sperms inside the woman’s uterus to increase the rate of fertilization. The Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is minimally invasive technique and less expensive option compared to other fertility treatment options. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, data for 2011- 2013 in U.S reported that about 7.5 million women had decreased the ability to get pregnant or carry a baby to long term. Infertility can be due to both men and women or due to some unknown problems. Growing number of patients suffering from problems related to ovulation, uterine problems, blocked fallopian tube, poor diet, age, and others. Higher consumption of alcohol, drug abuse, smoking, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, strong medication are some of the risk factors causing fertility problem among men.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Effectiveness of IUI Procedure
The technological advancement in the Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) procedure has increase the chances to conceive. The success of IUI procedure depends on several factors such as age, cause of infertility, medication used and others. Fertility drugs and IUI procedure are the initial steps that are used to address infertility problems as it does not control the/involve the use of woman’s eggs. The success rate of IUI procedure with some fertility medication increases up to 8% to 20% per cycle. IVF using a woman’s own eggs; the average success rate is recorded to be 40% to 45% for patients under age 35. IUI is the first line of treatment for the patients suffering from infertility and this treatment is very effective during, cervical issues, mild ovulation issues, mild male-factor infertility and others. Increased incidence of infertility among both men and women, various global initiatives for sexual and reproductive health, increased prevalence of diseases such as polycystic ovary syndrome; uterine fibroids, endometriosis and others leads to infertility due to high dose drugs that damage ovum/sperm. Due to these reasons the market for global Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment is anticipated to grow during the forecast period.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment Market Assessment by Service Providers
Factor Driving Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatments Market
Researchers are focusing on health problems related to women and men due to the increased rate of infertility. Several medicines are used to treat infertility problems or enhance fertility among women. Based on the test results the treatment is prescribed, technological advancement in devices with improved sensitivity, increasing first-time pregnancy age, rising out-of-pocket healthcare expenditure are some of the factors driving the Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment market. Changing lifestyles had led increased number of cases of gynaecological disorders such as fibroids, uterine polyps, polycystic ovarian disease, endometriosis, and unexplained infertility that lead to difficulties in conceiving. This scenario is expected to result in increased use of fertility treatment options to maximize chances of conception and boost the Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatments Market
Safety of IUI Procedure
The IUI procedure is safe, but sometimes multiple pregnancy occurs that can cause serious health condition to both mother and baby. The babies born may be pre-mature with low birth weight. The IUI procedure is less expensive than other assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments. The better results are shown through IUI procedure than the use of any other fertility drugs. This fertility procedure allows fertilization in the natural way.
Regional Market Outlook
On the basis of regional presence, global Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatment market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America leads the Intrauterine Insemination market reasons being lifestyle changes, new product innovations, and early treatment adoption. Europe is the second leading market for Intrauterine Insemination treatment market due to development activities and large research base. The Asia Pacific market is also expected to grow at a higher rate owing to changing lifestyle, large target patient pool, rapid population growth, adoption of western lifestyle, and growth in research and development. These factors are likely to drive the market growth of Intrauterine Insemination market during the forecast period globally.
Key data points covered in report
The market sizing of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment will be done by adoption data triangulation approach. Demand side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment. Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, equipment installed base in end use facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Additionally, per capita consumption of kits, reagents and consumables among end users is tracked at a granular level to obtain the most accurate information. Each piece of information is eventually analysed during the entire research project which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as laboratory managers, procurement managers, research supervisors at academic and research institutes, as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment and reagent manufacturers, custom solution and service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intrauterine Insemination Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment Market by test type, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by test type, end user and country segments
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment Market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of testing, cost of test, specificity and sensitivity of test kits
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, Channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
Market by End user
- Fertility Clinics
- Gynecologist & Sonography Clinic
Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint