This Lauric Acid market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lauric Acid market.
Lauric Acid is organic chemical compound belonging to the family of carboxylic acid. Lauric acid is also known as dodecanoic acid. Lauric acid white coloured powder in nature. Lauric acid is one of the versatile oleo chemicals. Lauric acid is found various plants and has a typically has bay oil like odor. Non-toxic nature of lauric acid makes it popular in the use wide range of applications. Also, the low price range of lauric acid makes it one of the prominent ingredients in the formulation of cosmetics and personal care products. In cosmetics & personal care products lauric acid is used as an emulsifier in the formulation of lotions and facial creams. Lauric acid is also found in the personal care products such as shower gels, shampoos and body washes. Lauric acid is generally derived from palm oil or palm kernel oil. Lauric acid has also gained significant attraction from the soaps and detergents industry. It also certified as Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) product by the U.S. FDA organisation, owing to which lauric acid is also being used as an emulsifier and as an additive in food and beverage industry. Lauric acid is also being used as a lubricant as well as a processing agent in textile industry. Lauric acid is also used as a raw material and as an intermediate in the production of various chemicals. Apart from it, lauric acid is also found in different types of pharmaceuticals and medicines. Under primary research it was also observed that, lauric acid can also be used in the treatment of acne.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Lauric Acid Market: Dynamics
Increasing inclination towards the adoption of beauty care and grooming products by all demographics has spurred the consumption of cosmetics and personal care products in the globe. With the up surging demand for personal care and cosmetics products, the addressable production is expected to imbibe healthy proportion of lauric acid as a key emulsifier thus driving the growth of lauric acid market. Changing lifestyle has also shifted the consumer preferences towards processed food. Growing food & beverage industry is expected to positively influence the growth lauric acid market. Polymers & plastics are preliminary aspects of this modern industrial world, owing to which rising demand for plastics & polymers is anticipated to positively impact the lauric acid market. Growing population has flourished the growth of textile industry, growing textile industry will boost the demand for lauric acid market. Applications in pharmaceutical industry is also estimated to augment the demand for lauric acid. Lauric acid is directly used in the formulation of cosmetics & personal care products, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, owing to which the manufacturers of these types of products must undergo a stringent approval before selling them into the market. Stringent government laws and regulations, and interference in the authorization process is primary challenge in the market.
Lauric Acid Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the prominent market for lauric acid, increasing disposable income, growth in urban population, changing standard living coupled with the growth of industries such as cosmetics & personal, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, textile and plastics & polymers is anticipated to make Asia Pacific rapidly growing market. Increased awareness towards adoption of certified raw materials in the formulation of cosmetics & personal care products, pharmaceuticals and in the manufacturing of food & beverages, owing to which regions such Europe & North America are expected to be potential market for lauric acid. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are expected to show positive economic growth in forthcoming period and thus fuelling the demand for lauric acid is anticipated to rise in the forthcoming period.
Lauric Acid Market: Key Participants
Acme-Hardesty, Cailà & Parés, KLK OLEO, Wilmar International Ltd., IOI Oleo GmbH, Musim Mas Holdings Pte. Ltd, Oleon, Kao Corporation, Godrej Industries, Pacific Oleochemicals, VVF LLC, Timur OleoChemicals, PT.Cisadane Raya, Bakrie Group, AAK AB, Permata Hijau and Emery Oleochemicals among others.
The Lauric acid market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Lauric acid market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Lauric acid market research report provides analysis and information according to Lauric acid market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Lauric acid Market Segments
- Lauric acid Market Dynamics
- Lauric acid Market Size
- Lauric acid Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Lauric acid market
- Competition & Companies involved in Lauric acid market
- Technology used in Lauric acid Market
- Value Chain of Lauric acid Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Lauric acid Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Lauric acid market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Lauric acid market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lauric Acid Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lauric Acid Market: Segmentation
The global lauric acid market can be segmented on the basis of purity, applications and end-use.
The global lauric acid market is segmented on the basis of purity:
- Low Purity (<70%)
- Medium Purity (70-85%)
- High Purity (85-98%)
- Ultra High Purity (98-99%)
The global lauric acid market is segmented on the basis of its application:
- Chemical Intermediate
The global lauric acid market is segmented on the basis of end-use:
- Plastics & Polymers
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Soaps & Detergents
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Lauric acid market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Lauric acid market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Lauric acid market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Lauric acid market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Lauric acid market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Lauric Acid Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Lauric Acid Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Lauric Acid Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Lauric Acid Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.