This Liquid Carton Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Liquid Carton Packaging market.
Liquid cartons have made steady progress over the last five years, and are forecast to grow at a significant rate. A liquid packaging carton is a container which enables the safe transportation and storage of liquid products such as juice, milk etc. Liquid packaging is primarily used for packaging Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). The liquid packaging cartons can be of various sizes, shapes and application types, and are easy to design and model according to the packager’s need. The advantages of liquid carton packaging includes light weight, extended shelf life and biodegradable property. However, it is not a preferable packaging for alcoholic drink and beer due to its low chilling property as compared to metal packaging is the major disadvantage of liquid carton packaging.
Liquid Carton Packaging: Drivers and Restraints
The major driver of liquid carton packaging market includes growing demand for packaged food and beverages, convenience in carrying and transportation, innovation in packaging and recyclable nature of cartons packs are fueling the market growth. However, high competition from plastic packaging and high price are some of the factors which are restraining the market from its potential growth. The prominent trend of the liquid carton packaging market is the use of aseptic technology in carton packaging.
Liquid Carton Packaging: Segmentation
The liquid carton packaging market is segmented on the basis of type, application and region. On the basis of type the liquid carton packaging market is segmented into brick liquid cartons, gable top liquid cartons and shaped liquid carton. Gable-top is one the fast growing segment in liquid carton packaging market. Further on the basis of application the market is segmented into fruit juice packaging, dairy packaging, soft-drink packaging. Lastly, on the basis of region the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
Liquid Carton Packaging: Regional Overview
North America is the largest market for liquid carton packaging and likely to remain the dominant market during the forecast period followed by Western Europe due high demand of packaged beverages and high disposable income in the region. However, the region is anticipated to show nominal growth rate over the forecast period since the market is stagnant in the region. Asia-Pacific and Latin America is anticipated to show significant growth rate in terms of CAGR over the projected period. This growth is attributed to the fact on growing purchasing power, rising demand for packaged food & beverages and growing population in the region. India, China and Brazil are major countries in Asia-Pacific and Latin America which are expected to exhibit highest growth rate.
Liquid Carton Packaging: Key Players
The major global players in the global liquid carton packaging market are Tetra Laval, Comar, Inc., Liqui-Box Corp. and Tri-Wall, and Wayerhaeuser to name a few. The major players in this category follow the strategy of partnership, collaboration and introduction of innovative packaging style in order to maintain their position and enhance their product offering in the global liquid carton packaging market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Liquid Carton Packaging Market Segments
- Liquid Carton Packaging Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Liquid Carton Packaging Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Liquid Carton Packaging Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Liquid Carton Packaging Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Liquid Carton Packaging Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Liquid Carton Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Liquid Carton Packaging Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Liquid Carton Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Liquid Carton Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Liquid Carton Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Liquid Carton Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)