Mobile CRM: Unravelling New Paths to Refined Customer Relationships
Over the last two decades, mobile CRM has evolved as a force to reckon with amid the arena of customer relationship management, as business owners across the globe have started to understand what makes their customers tick. The ever-intensifying reliance of the sales forces on mobile CRM applications isn’t surprising, given that enterprises are no longer relying on the traditional working ideologies and turning to mobile applications for enhanced and improved results. However, challenges associated with mobile CRM do persist when compared to the web-based CRM, as data mobility comes at the cost of data losses, security breaches, privacy invasion, and compliance issues.
- Global mobile CRM market size in 2019 – nearly US$ 15 Bn.
- The mobile CRM market is expected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 13% over 2019-2029.
- South Asia are expected to remain among the largest regional markets for mobile CRM
- Mobile CRM software is created to serve all mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets of various screen sizes. Mobile CRM makes it easy to work on the field as well as off the field, which is, in turn, boosting the growth of the mobile CRM market in South Asia.
- Continuous software upgradation in the mobile CRM market, which includes integration with artificial intelligence, are among factors that are expected to support the growth of the global mobile CRM market during the forecast period.
- South Asia holds a high growth potential for the mobile CRM market
- The mobile CRM market in South Asian countries, such as India and Thailand, are witnessing an increase in the penetration of the internet and the adoption of smartphones and mobile phones. The overall share of the global internet traffic from mobile devices has grown at a significant rate.
Mobile CRM Market Structure Analysis
- Some of the top participants in the global mobile CRM market include IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., SAP SE, AMDOCS, Infor, Pegasystems Inc., Zoho Corporation, and SugarCRM, among other mobile CRM provides.
- While most of the key players are focused on maintaining a strong market presence in the North America, Europe, and South Asian mobile CRM markets, the report underscores that technology assessment will be an important developmental strategy for companies.
- Leading players in the global mobile CRM market are also concentrating on entering into partnerships and collaborations with other company providers, and this will remain a strong differentiating strategy.
Top Factors Shaping the Mobile CRM Market
1. Integration of Advanced Technology in Mobile CRM Market
To gain a competitive advantage in the mobile CRM market, key providers primarily rely on updating the features and functionality of mobile CRM software. Besides partnering with other companies that are providing mobile CRM software, companies in the market are focusing on launching innovative solutions to improve their offerings for mobile CRM software and applications
- For instance, in January 2019, IBM Corporation launched the Watson Ads Builder. It is a self-service advertising solution integrated with artificial intelligence (AI). It is designed to enable developers and creative agencies to help them build one-on-one engaging conversations between brands and consumers in any digital property
2. Helps in Empowering Customer Relationships
Due to the economic, technological, and social forces that have pushed customer relationships to become the centre of all business models, mobile CRM becomes a priority. Every business is now looking to gain customer loyalty to make a difference in the market. Marketing teams can provide a distinctive buying experience with a unique approach that directly addresses customer preference that is specifically based on information collected and analysed through an efficient CRM strategy.
Mobile CRM: Unlocking Value & Productivity in Real Time
From rolodex to mobile CRM, customer relationship management solutions have come a long way. Mobile CRM has opened the gates for real-time management of customer needs and requirements, a necessity that was earlier a pipe dream for multiple enterprises. Now that mobile CRM is making rapid inroads as one of the most convenient and constructive tools for accessing critical sales information and inputs, it won’t be surprising to say that multiple businesses, regardless of their size, are ready to embrace it as a vital investment with tangible benefits. The monitoring of reliable and objective real-time information not only fuels users’ capabilities of making tactical decisions but also fosters productive interactions with customers.
Market to Touch US$ 52 Bn Mark by 2029
Enterprises across developed and developing countries continue to seek mobile CRM solutions offering the broadest and deepest capabilities with utmost flexibility, to which ‘CRM on demand’ is the answer. As businesses vie to create unified cross-channel experiences for their customers, ‘CRM on demand’ is making its mark as a key trend in the mobile CRM market space. CRM on demand helps the enterprises get smarter with contextual intelligence and real-time analytics, so that the end user organizations are all set to thrive amid the competitive market spaces. With reduced risks, lifetime value, and enhanced user experiences, CRM on-demand has gained immense recognition in terms of equipping enterprises with the right functionalities to meet their business needs.
* This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in report.
The Broader Perspective
Businesses are actively seeking for smart mobile CRM platforms with active dashboards and instant notification alerts, which helps the end users remove the extra clutter and keep an eye on what is important. Mobile CRM systems offering timely notifications are winning favor among enterprises, both large and small, given that they ensure that the follow-ups are on time and consumer concerns are addressed immediately. Machine learning and AI, two of the most advanced methodologies to stimulate human behaviour in the non-human entities, are also making inroads into the existing CRM prototypes. With integration of AI and machine learning, the mobile CRM systems will be able to fine-tune analytics and highlight steps required to improve processes and close more deals.
Large enterprise holds high revenue share
Small enterprise sees impressive growth
Retail takes the lead
Adoption in healthcare grows rapidly
How Growth will Unfold
Considering the overwhelming needs of business units, market partakers are pouring massive investments in R&D activities to boost their service visibility. Key vendors continue to place their bets on flexible pay-per-user pricing models over subscription models, given that end users across developed and developing economies remain relatively open toward ‘pay-per-use’ pricing models owing to flexibility and convenience. Market players are also offering demo sessions and free trials to their customers, as these two are the key of value-selling and act as critical decision factors for customers. However, the mid-sized players will face significant challenges while competing with the leading players, given that the prominent players will continue ruling with the ‘first-mover’ advantage.
* This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in report.Click Here To Know How The Growth Will Unfold
Custom Market Research Services
FMI offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough.
A recent market study published by FMI about the mobile CRM market offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical as well as current growth parameters of the mobile CRM market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Market Taxonomy
The global mobile CRM market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
The report commences with the executive summary of the mobile CRM market, which includes a summary of the key findings and statistics of the market. It also includes the dominating segments in the global mobile CRM market. In addition, it includes the graphical representation of the segments according to market size and growth rate.
Readers can find a detailed taxonomy and definition of the mobile CRM market in this chapter, which will help them understand the basic information about the mobile CRM market. This section also highlights the inclusions and exclusions, which help the reader understand the scope of the mobile CRM market report.
This chapter explains the key macro-economic factors that are expected to influence the growth of the mobile CRM market over the forecast period. Along with macro-economic factors, this section also highlights the opportunity analysis for the mobile CRM market. This chapter also highlights the key market dynamics of the mobile CRM market, which include the drivers and restraints. Moreover, readers will understand the key trends followed by the leading manufacturers in the mobile CRM market.
This section explains the global market value & volume analysis and forecast for the mobile CRM market. It includes the detailed analysis of the historical mobile CRM market, along with an opportunity analysis of the future. Readers can also find the absolute opportunity for the current year (2019), and an incremental opportunity for the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
Based on enterprise size, the mobile CRM market is segmented into large enterprise, medium enterprise, and small enterprise. In this chapter, readers can find information about the key attractive segments during the forecast period.
Based on vertical, the mobile CRM market is segmented into BFSI, telecom, healthcare, retail, automotive, and other. In this chapter, readers can find information about the key attractive segments during the forecast period.
This chapter explains how the mobile CRM market is expected to grow across various geographical regions, such as North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
This chapter includes a detailed analysis of the growth of the North American mobile CRM market, along with a country-wise assessment that includes the U.S. and Canada. Readers will also find some of key points on the basis of the estimated size of the mobile CRM market.
Readers can find detailed information about several factors, such as the regional trends, which are impacting the growth of the Latin America mobile CRM market. This chapter also includes the growth prospects of the mobile CRM market in leading countries such as Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America.
Important growth prospects of the mobile CRM market based on the enterprise size and the vertical in several countries, such as Germany, France, Spain, Italy, U.K., BENELUX, Russia, and the Rest of Europe are included in this chapter.
This chapter highlights the growth of the mobile CRM market in East Asia by focusing on China, Japan, and South Korea. The section also highlights data points regarding the growth of the mobile CRM market in the East Asian region.
India, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and Rest of the South Asia are the leading countries in the South Asia region that are the prime subjects of assessment to obtain the growth prospects of the South Asia mobile CRM market in this chapter. Readers can find detailed information about the growth parameters of the South Asia mobile CRM market during the period 2019-2029.
In this chapter, Australia and New Zealand are among the leading countries in the Oceania region, which are the prime subjects of assessment to obtain the growth prospects of the Oceania mobile CRM market.
This chapter provides information about how the mobile CRM market will grow in major countries in the MEA region, such as GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Northern Africa, and the rest of MEA, during the forecast period 2019 - 2029.
In this chapter, readers will find a comprehensive list of all leading manufacturers in the mobile CRM market, along with detailed information about each company, including company overview, revenue shares, strategic overview, and recent company developments. Some of the market players featured in the report are IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., SAP SE, AMDOCS, Infor, Pegasystems Inc., Zoho Corporation, and SugarCRM.
This chapter includes a list of acronyms and assumptions that provide a base to the information and statistics included in the mobile CRM report.
This chapter helps readers understand the research methodology followed to obtain various conclusions, as well as important qualitative and quantitative information about the mobile CRM market.
How the research was conducted?
- C - Level Executives
- Marketing Directors
- Sales Heads
- Production Managers
- Distributors Heads
- Sales Executives
- Product Manufacturers
- Industry Experts
- End Users
- Current Market Dynamics and Challenges
- Market Characteristics
- Market Performance and Growth Quadrants
- Competition Structure and Market Structure
- Strategic Growth Initiatives
- Near term and long term market growth prospects
- Market Segment Splits and Authenticity
- Opinions on market projections and validity of assumptions
- Industry Publications
- IET Journals
- Industrial Product Review
- Industrial Automation Magazine
- Industry Associations
- Company Press Releases
- Annual Reports and Investor Presentations
- Research Papers
- Government Websites and Publications
- Trade Websites
Primary Interview Splits